A little questionnaire

• been here for a while but never answer the questionnaire on first page so here it is
    1. The singular boring question: What is your name?:Mateusz

2. If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been?: Gabriela

3. How easy is it to make you laugh? depends, but i would say quite easy

4. Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't?: yes

5. Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching?: sure, i love to dance :)

6. What song(s) are constantly in your head? i love Leona Lewis songs and they stuck in my head all the time

7. Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original?: no, i love some of the sequels better than originals

8. When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness?: taste all the way

9. If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it?: if the content of those product would be really discusting i wouldn't eat them anymore

10. Do you ever feel guilty eating meat?: no

11. Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone?: yes, i'm more open through IMs than face to face

12. Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender?:yes just to understand the complex mind of women :D

13. Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it?: sometimes i like to please my eyes :D

14. Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who?: no

15. Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking?: i think yes

16. What song makes/made you cry?: Avril Lavigne -when you gone

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.