User Photos

• Here you can post pics of yourself, so that the other members know with whom they are really talking :)

It was Fer_Reple's idea to create such a topic :lol:

as usually i'll make the start eheh

8)

and now its ur turn :D

• OMG... beware, I'm not photogenic :oops: Nastja and Fer_reple, both of you look beautiful!
    I was too lazy to look for any special photo... so here goes 2 i found here...

that's me trying to look photogenic

and that's I and a colleague of my college going to a field class...

or for those who remember... I'm the girl that Carol Gattaz went to hug after the final match in Superliga 2004/2005. Then if you remember you can see how I am under extreme bad conditions :lol: (40ºC, no water, no sleep... bla bla bla)

• Quote from "Nastja"

hey, nice of u sharing pics! unfortunatly i havent seen that hug :lol: i would love to, so maybe u have a pic or so of that moment? :lol:

I saw just a part of that (when she came to talk to me) because the channel I recorded from was an open one, the paid channel (Sportv) aired the full version of the hug/talk. If someone recorded it, it's just put it to the pc... :wink2:
    I have pic of HER with the medal, if you want, I can post :wink2:

The game was in Niterói,RJ, and I took about 7 hours to arrive there :roll: plus a lot of time to come back.

• Quote from "Adri"

How do you post a pic of yourself?

It won't work :(

if u want to share a pic of yourself, you need to upload it at a free image hosting website

i use imageshack.us
    then u will get a link to your photo.

to show the pic here, u need to put the link between

for example

• thats me ;)

first me and a friend of mine:

and thats me in my tricot:

hehe, go go go i wanna see your pics too!

greetz Mani

Proud Member of the male SVS/SOKOL-V/POST SCHWECHAT-junior Team! YAY our girls are playing Champions League!

• ooooooooh so cute!
    mani you are a handsome guy :wink2:

and alc01 :shock: :shock: :shock:
    i always thought that you are a boy :lol:
    but u are a really beautiful girl :oops:

hey klaus, i cant live without one or the other lol

• Quote from "Nastja"

and alc01 :shock: :shock: :shock:
    i always thought that you are a boy :lol:
    but u are a really beautiful girl :oops:

Really Nastja? :lol: I'm not a boy :P I just love Jaqueline :wink2: But I am a real girl :lol:

• Quote from "kaszanka"

Ms. Admin... Nastja... Madam... You are a looker!! And your hair is black too :wink:

k.

does this mean now, that u will always be nice to me? :mrgreen:
    and i must disappoint u a bit, my hair is not black its rather dark brown :P

• Quote from "Nastja"

does this mean now, that u will always be nice to me? :mrgreen:

My Boy Scout's word on it. Cross my heart and hope to die...
    "But I'm not bad, you know - I'm just drawn that way" (by Jessica Rabbit :))

...and i must disappoint u a bit, my hair is not black its rather dark brown :P

Well... I'll adjust my fantasy a little, then 8).

k.

• Since this section is meant to show one-self...

This pedestal was missing it's statue:

And here I am blowing a mating call on a real haggis-whistle to Nessie when I was nearby the Loch Ness lake. She never answered, though :cry2:...

k.

• Hello ! I'm here again, and i read this interesting topic.

This is my and a friend (I'm the boy).

PS: All of you are very handsome ! :o :o :o

• :D :D :D wooohooo finally i know how u look like, lalaaa!
    thanks for posting ur pic here! :good:

here comes a pretty fresh pic! took it ehh today/yesterday. anyway its time for me to go sleeping :lol: its 6.20am here... i had a long and "stressy" night :wink2: Good NIGHT!