User Photos

• Are you guys crazy or what? Me being Pope is the biggest joke ever.

I don't follow volleyball as I used to. I'm just watching the puertorican LVSF. And I find the forum and its trolls annoying most of the times, so there's no joy anymore for me on staying here and talking about volleyball. So I quitted.

Greetings to the few people I like and admire of the forum. You are my heroes for staying here and fighting the trolls (apparently there's just the biggest one left).

I don't follow volleyball as I used to. I'm just watching the puertorican LVSF. And I find the forum and its trolls annoying most of the times, so there's no joy anymore for me on staying here and talking about volleyball. So I quitted.

Greetings to the few people I like and admire of the forum. You are my heroes for staying here and fighting the trolls (apparently there's just the biggest one left).

You should learn to love Asian Volleyball. We're troll free in the Asian forums. I troll myself every once in a while when I'm bored to keep in shape, but not too much. Come on by and make funny and informative posts :drink:

After the catfish issue, obviously there might be multiple alter egos

• You should learn to love Asian Volleyball. We're troll free in the Asian forums. I troll myself every once in a while when I'm bored to keep in shape, but not too much. Come on by and make funny and informative posts :drink:

I may stay, just because you asked it. <3

• After the catfish issue, obviously there might be multiple alter egos

What catfish issue? Who's doing that? It looks like something happened when I was away... I don't read all the topics anymore (expecially avoiding every place when the biggest troll writes), just german and spanish leagues for Europe and the asian leagues. So I'm not aware of it.

• What catfish issue? Who's doing that? It looks like something happened when I was away... I don't read all the topics anymore (expecially avoiding every place when the biggest troll writes), just german and spanish leagues for Europe and the asian leagues. So I'm not aware of it.

Well your picture you've posted before turned out to be an Italian celebrity:whistle:

• Well your picture you've posted before turned out to be an Italian celebrity:whistle:

Sorry, I had to look for this pic, 'cause I found weird that I shared a pic of me.

In fact, I never said that was me. I just said I look like that (look alike). You didn't get it. :lol:

I was friends with some users of the forum back than when I had Facebook, so I don't need catfishing.

Why do you guys think I'm always the bad guy here? ;(