User Photos

• Anton, you just smashed me with the picture of Justin Bieber under Emil's, I'm only waiting for Emil now :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Indeed I have tall fingers to be 1,87cm at least :lol: And I absolutely hate Justin Beiber, but I have to admit that I get heard that I look alike him a lot of times :down:

• wow Emil, I never thought you're looking like this before I see this pic 8)

• Anton what do You think- what does Emil do when He can't sleep?

I think he thinks about Black Love. He tries not 2 look at pictures of Guiggi with his BF but once he does, he gets furious, aggressive and suicidal. He might even take pics of himself to show the world he looks better than him. But after some hours, the heart again starts to beat more free, and he falls asleep in a wonderful dream when he can have her alone.

• Hm I thought that He watches movies from series - o ye baby like that don't stop o yes- You know movies for physiotherapist's students who watch these movies during backbone massage exercises.

• <------------that's me on my avatar :D

• An older one. Me and Tsvetelina Zarkova

Nice one.

Do you have more pictures of you with other bulgarian players (female)? :roll:

What happened to this girl Nastja? Seems to me she used to be a regular here. And even an administrator? :huh:

• How many differences should I look for? I already found at least 5.

I'm joking :D You know, it reminded me this game looking for differences between two pics :P

Cool T-shirt, dude :thumbup:

• How many differences should I look for? I already found at least 5.

I'm joking :D You know, it reminded me this game looking for differences between two pics :P

Cool T-shirt, dude :thumbup:

hahahah there aren't differences :lol:
    I love this t-shirt so much <33

• Nice Emil :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game