User Photos

• crovolley this is the first picture I have seen of you. Looking good in suit and tie mode 8)

Now I share one myself. I'm uploading through my phone so I can't see exactly if it is good quality. Hope it is. This is me at a traditional wedding ^^ I'm the blonde one in blue and next to me is my BFF.

You are really pretty, and you look tall. We don`t see a lot of blond Turkish players. I can`t only think of Seda and Gizem.

I don`t know if I want to share a photo, I honestly don`t have good ones, and a lot of people here hates me lolo....but I will think about it.

• You are really pretty, and you look tall. We don`t see a lot of blond Turkish players. I can`t only think of Seda and Gizem.

I don`t know if I want to share a photo, I honestly don`t have good ones, and a lot of people here hates me lolo....but I will think about it.

Aww thank you :rose:There are more blonde players in less good teams but ofc this is not Sweden so majority is brunette :lol:

Btw you SHOULD post a picture, I don't think many people hate you it is just disagreements in the moment and then everyone upsets each other. Post it!! And QPL too, he is practically famous here... :P

• Did I miss sth here? Do we have now CELEBRITIES on this forum? WOW.

Just wait for Bartek to appear here from the dungeons...

I also haven't seen here raylight for a while... He used to be pretty famous too

Luca, what did I say once about you? That you look like a nice mix of Tsvetan Sokolov with Karim Benzema, I think... :D

Kondzio, both sided of you are cool enough :thumbup:

• Yes, that. ^^

Now I'm more like this...

• crovolley this is the first picture I have seen of you. Looking good in suit and tie mode 8)

Now I share one myself. I'm uploading through my phone so I can't see exactly if it is good quality. Hope it is. This is me at a traditional wedding ^^ I'm the blonde one in blue and next to me is my BFF.

Have You map?

• Omg I didnt know about that this type of thread exist :white:

• So y'all starting with the user thirst traps

lol, your turn now!

• serdar try my text, maybe You will pick up a Girl at least :lol:

OMG, I thought you were dead or something. Now the only thread you are active is user photos? Ironically you've never shared one?🤣