User Photos

• Quote from "iplay2muchvball"

i absolutely love this site. hello from san diego, california USA.

hello! and thx for the compliment :wink2: :D
    it really seems that u are crazy bout volleyball cos u even wear a volleyball shirt :good: :D

Welcome :bye:

• thanks!

i can't get enough of the game. watching it, playing it, talking about it, it's all gravy. its just too bad there's not much coverage here in the US.
    And yes that is my favorite shirt. its a vintage shirt i got off ebay. ya'll have done a great job with this site.

-Alvin

• Oh my God, I said this site was wonderland, before seing these pictures of you girls...

Now I guess I'll keep inside-volley.com always open in my browser! You girls are gorgeous!!!

This is me... Hi everyone!

...and me again...

• Quote from "Justyna"

quote]
    Pic from match Belgium - Poland on Junior European Championships 2006 in Kazań, right? :D

:wink2: You're so right Justyna! 8)

• well, I posted mine a long time ago, so I guess it's time to put new
    (Nastja, I also LOOOOVE to take pictures! And I wonder why didn't Justyna post here hers hehehe)

self-portrait

at my cousin's party... good to be a child again :roll:

with my best friend

• @ youstyna
    BARDZO DOBRZE!!!! jestes seksowna lol sorry i dont know too many polish words but these are some of them lol

and @ LothiePG
    nice too! ur friend looks pretty mean btw :oops: :wink2:

and a new one of me in my tennis outfit of my team

• Quote from "Nastja"

@ youstyna
    BARDZO DOBRZE!!!! jestes seksowna lol sorry i dont know too many polish words but these are some of them lol

hehehe 'jestes seksowna'. danke schön ;)
    you and your sister are quite similar:)

pozdrawiam

• Wow Nastja :shock: you look great in your Tennis outfit :!:

But then again :roll: , "The inside is more important than the outside" :wink2:

• Jesus, what a fantastic topic Nastja and Justyna. I think I won't show my picture, because I don't want to spoil this esthetic impression :good: [/img]

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• O, nevermind. You live once :wink2: That's me, the ugliest in the forum :woohoo:

The most important 3:

• And now?

The most important 3: