User Photos

• Updating :D

This was after the 8th day of my second igneous petrology field trip -- my friend won this stuffed bear on a game with rings :thumbsup:

And this was in the first igneous petrology field trip -- I was "working" :love:

• And this was in the first igneous petrology field trip -- I was "working" :love:

I always hated geology.
    But you don't make much "field trip" when studying biochemistry ... ;(

• I always hated geology.
    But you don't make much "field trip" when studying biochemistry ... ;(

Hehehe when did you have to study geology? :P
    Anyway, I :love: field trips... travelling for free is the best part of the course (after petrology classes 8o). At first I hated field trips, hated college, hated geology, but it just grew on me :love:
    I tried to switch to a biology course when I was at first year of geology, but I sucked at the biochemistry test. :teach: :teach:

• When I was a student ... (sounds a lot time ago said like that ... But I'm going back to it next year ! :lol: )

So when I was in the university, we had the first semester of biology degree cursus and the first semester of geology degree cursus together. So biologist had to study some geology, and geologist had to study some biology.
    I'm not sure that this is still the case in French university since a lot of things changed a few years ago, but I was no more a student back then...

And of course I studied a bit of geology in High school.

• an update on me! drunk this time (again or whatever)
    You have to remember me as a nice and happy administrator :lol:

Some days ago I was listening to the audio of you teaching me how to say cześć hahaha! I think I need more polish tips! :thumbsup: Now my vocaular has something like 30 words 8o

• an update on me! drunk this time (again or whatever)
    You have to remember me as a nice and happy administrator :lol:

cheers N.!!!
    I'm drinking a third bottle of corona now :D so my right upper eyelid is getting down... as usual
    Nice pic :) pozdrawiam

• Tzz i thought u are in the US to work and not to drink!
    eheh you and ur eyelid, too bad i wasnt able to see it closed down totally (next time!) :lol:

Hope you are enjoying ur time over there and keep us updated, most likely with some pics :whistle:

• Tzz i thought u are in the US to work and not to drink!
    eheh you and ur eyelid, too bad i wasnt able to see it closed down totally (next time!) :lol:

Hope you are enjoying ur time over there and keep us updated, most likely with some pics :whistle:

haha I do work hard, 12h daily :white: but I spend all my money on beer, cigarettes, drugs and prostytutki :dance4: hehehe

Och N. getting drunk with you is a plasure so I'm looking forward to these days :D :drink:

new picture :lol:

Oho, Nastja, I didn't know you are a Werder Bremen fan! Have you been to any games in Bremen, or just supporting the team at home? Since I already spent a year in Bremen, I am also kind of a fan of Werder!!!

• haha I do work hard, 12h daily :white: but I spend all my money on beer, cigarettes, drugs and prostytutki :dance4: hehehe

Och N. getting drunk with you is a plasure so I'm looking forward to these days :D :drink:

12h daily?????? :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:
    Is your boss related to your auntie somehow???
    I think we should use those "workers law" to prevent us from working too much -- otherwise in which time will we drink?? :gone:

(btw, I know what prostytutki means :whistle: and I don't know polish at all :P )

• 12h daily?????? :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:
    Is your boss related to your auntie somehow???
    I think we should use those "workers law" to prevent us from working too much -- otherwise in which time will we drink?? :gone:

(btw, I know what prostytutki means :whistle: and I don't know polish at all :P )

i think i know it too. i'm guessing it's rather obvious. :D based on the letters.

• Here I am....

with my baby....

In Europe (Barcelona)...

Is stupid...but I love this picture...don't know why...hahahahaha...I think cause it was a funny day...
    me...with my friend