User Photos

• Here I am....

I'm having difficulties to select a picture, which I like most... They all are great! :heart:

Well, maybe the one with your baby... :cup: :D

• My picture is already in my avatar, but I'll post some more here.
    Let's see...

This one was taken last year after the dinner we (the fans of the volleyball team Tecnomec Forlì) had with all the players.
    I'm the one in the center, with the brown sweater.

This one doesn't need any explanation. :D

Neither does this one. :)

And...this is me in Scotland :thumbsup:

• very nice pics!
    do you have a pic with rosner maybe? :flower:

Thanks! ^^
    No, I'm sorry, no pics with Rosner... :(

• Really nice pictures!!!!!

I think is lovely when the supporters come together with the players!!I mean for dinner and everything...things out of court! Here in Brasil we don't have much of that...and is so commom in Italy...is really nice from the players!!!!

Italy has a great volleyball environment!!!! I loved to be able to know that....even more being at my favorite team's house! :lol:

Congratulations to all Italian supporters!!! :drink:

I have this one.... :mirror: :lol:

• Really nice pictures!!!!!

I think is lovely when the supporters come together with the players!!I mean for dinner and everything...things out of court! Here in Brasil we don't have much of that...and is so commom in Italy...is really nice from the players!!!!

Thanks!! :)
    Yes, the players were really nice...before dinner we were also able to play a little match with them...It was great fun, for us and for them. :D Most of us aren't that good at playing volley (including me!) but all the girls were really supportive, and to cheer with them in the middle of the court after each point was...well, unforgettable. :)

Here are some picture of the little match we played...

Before the match: we are those without the red number on the t-shirts. (back row, the 2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th and 6th from the left, and some on the front row)

This one is fun...guess who's the only real player in the court... :D Well, she's the one getting the ball. Our libero Cristina Vecchi, sorrounded by us (all looking at her in awe :obey: ).

Last one...Cheering after a point! (Again, there are just two real players...and us :) )

• This is not me :lol:

Look what i have found in last excavation 8)

• Wow! You're like...Indiana Jones! ;)
    To what did those bones belong to?

• Bones belong to human.(iron age ;) )

I have so many bones,poteries in the house and every year excavation.We have found a city 8)

• Impressive! 8o

• Impressive, Nati! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    And I was thinking that finding the first feather (from Oligecene ages) in Southern's Brazil rift basin was important :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I think I'll change jobs! :obey:

Btw, this is "my" leaf (because the govern forbids us to keep fossils!)!

• [quote='LothiePG',index.php?page=Thread&postID=34591#post34591]
    I think I'll change jobs! :obey: [\quote]

Yea,it would be great :) Change ur job,come to work with us . :P

• You have definitely much more interesting job, than I have - I'm an office worker :white: X( I am going to consider to be born again and make another choice ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• THis city in Nahkecevan in Azerbaijan.You can obviously see castle around .Bones belong to female.

Konrad i don't think ur work is boring.One of my teacher said me there is no boring or bad job.but u must believe it and love ur job.
    U mustn't born again :) Some people who work with weren't archeolog.It is their hobby :win:

• that's so fantastic.ı always wanted to be an archeolog in my childhood.you must send us more photos of your excevations Nati.they are just wonderful.

• to be

that's so fantastic.ı always wanted to be an archeolog in my childhood.you must send us more photos of your excevations Nati.they are just wonderful.

i have read Nesli wanted to be archeolog too :)

Ok,i'll send and also american archeologist must create site about our excavation.

• U mustn't born again :) Some people who work with weren't archeolog.It is their hobby :win:

He, he, OK, I will think about it :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D