User Photos

• Yo! :win: it's me :P

is this topic closed or what? come on ppl, share your new photos! :dance6:

• Support u. Come on people.
    Me last summer in my fav country. :love:

• The most important thing on the 2nd pic is "Katowice welcomes volleyball fans" heheh ;)
    And on 3rd pic is also Copra (but not Copra Piacenza ;)). Maybe "old' members this forum and previous one remember him (:

• when was the first photo taken?? :D cus i think i was seating like couples of rows from you :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Hehe.. I think I saw You (Joana & Justyna) on Group Matches - Poland vs. Netherlands and Croatia vs. Spain :) Joana You were holding a Brazil flag with autographs on it, right? :) AND Justyna I asked You something like "where is 8th row?" and You told me where should I go ;) I was sitting about two or three rows below You (seat next to the Cameraman). At first I wondered whether the girl with flag really is from Brazil or just trying to be cool :P But You (Joana) have Brazilian beauty so than I just reflect if You traveled to Poland only to watch ECH and meet some friends (I admire that) OR maybe You have only Brazilian roots and You're living in Poland so it was obvious that You'll be at ECH. Now I know that the first option is correct, right? :)
    Sorry about my english (it isn't perfect, but I'm doing my best) ;)

• hehehehehe, Yes...I born and raise here in Rio..hehe, was just spending some great time in Poland!!!! ^^ A pity we didnt meet here in the forum before..so, we all could meet in there!! Was great to meet Justyna, and also other gilrs from the forum, Ying and Giulia...so..I hope to have more chances to come back to Europe...or you to come here to Brasil!!! :win:

• wow :D Unfortunately I don't remember this situation :( pity ...
    Yeah, Joana and Mari had a big flag with signatures of players (: and yes, they are real Brazilians heheh Great girls! :drink:

I'm sure that I asked You ^^ It was pleasure to get a help from U :D

hehehehehe, Yes...I born and raise here in Rio..hehe, was just spending some great time in Poland!!!! ^^ A pity we didnt meet here in the forum before..so, we all could meet in there!! Was great to meet Justyna, and also other gilrs from the forum, Ying and Giulia...so..I hope to have more chances to come back to Europe...or you to come here to Brasil!!! :win:

If You liked being in Poland - hope to see You again soon :D

• You are so beautiful Wowwwwww :heart:

• You are so beautiful Wowwwwww :heart:

Only now did you notice that? :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Nice to see you, SHABOVTA:wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D