• Hi. I encounter some problems when it comes to clicking links (e.g. youtube links). Here's my prob, if i clicked into that link, im out then at the current page that im using(INSIDE-VOLLEY.COM). what i would like to suggest is that in clicking links, another page should come up and not the current page that im using.

i hope you got my point.
    gracias.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Hi. I encounter some problems when it comes to clicking links (e.g. youtube links). Here's my prob, if i clicked into that link, im out then at the current page that im using(INSIDE-VOLLEY.COM). what i would like to suggest is that in clicking links, another page should come up and not the current page that im using.

i hope you got my point.
    gracias.

I understand what u mean! ill check what i can do :)

• In some browsers you can click on a link and choose if you want to open it in a new tab or window. I use Opera and all I have to do is right click on a link and choose if I want to open the link in a new tab or maybe even a background tab. It's great!

• Ben is right, the solution is to use tabbed browsing.
    I think right now most of the browsers are enabling it. In basic configuration, if using Firefox or IE 7, all you have to do is simply click with the wheel of your mouse to open a link in a new tab.

(and of course you can right-click any link and decide to open it in a new window or a new tab.)

• oh yeah now i know. thanks guys

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• haha weird! I never had any problem of this kind... but maybe I did a good dressage job on my browser and it answers to me very well now :P

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

• :sos:
    • :what:
    • :rose:
    • :mad:
    • :drink:
    • :white:
    • :super:
    • :down:
    • :whistle:
    • :wavy:
    • :teach:
    • :win: