You are not logged in.

• "locainside" is female
  • "locainside" started this thread

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Friday, September 20th 2013, 9:15am

Skin

Can you please change the skin when you'll have time? My eyes hurts with this one!

PS This forum is better than the previous one...
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Friday, September 20th 2013, 12:58pm

Can you please change the skin when you'll have time? My eyes hurts with this one!

Which part of the skin doesn't appeal to you? Is the blue header too gaudy? I think it's OK.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:02pm

Which part of the skin doesn't appeal to you? Is the blue header too gaudy? I think it's OK.
I like it, before changing forum I used the same skin :D
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

secretk

Trainee

• "secretk" is female

Favourite Players: Matey Kaziyski, Tsvetan Sokolov, Osmany Juantorena, Teodor Todorov, Piotr Nowakowski

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:29pm

Personally for me the blue is too gaudy and dark and yes hurts my eyes basically. If it was lighter it would be better for me. It's obviously about personal preference. However is it too much of hassle if you support skin that is similar the one of the old forum and this one so that people could choose?

• "locainside" is female
  • "locainside" started this thread

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:32pm

In my opinion the skin is too light... There should be a contrast between the background and the topics color... That's it :)
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Friday, September 20th 2013, 1:36pm

Personally for me the blue is too gaudy and dark and yes hurts my eyes basically. If it was lighter it would be better for me. It's obviously about personal preference. However is it too much of hassle if you support skin that is similar the one of the old forum and this one so that people could choose?
Of course choice with other skins should be available, that's my personal opinion ^^
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

secretk

Trainee

• "secretk" is female

Favourite Players: Matey Kaziyski, Tsvetan Sokolov, Osmany Juantorena, Teodor Todorov, Piotr Nowakowski

Friday, September 20th 2013, 2:53pm

Of course choice with other skins should be available, that's my personal opinion ^^

Mine as well, but I'm also Software Developer and I know how we
Developers sometimes hate to implement such cosmetic changes that have
no impact on the overall functionality, but just the usability. That's
why I'm just suggesting it in a hope that someone will agree to this.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, September 20th 2013, 3:24pm

Mine as well, but I'm also Software Developer and I know how we
Developers sometimes hate to implement such cosmetic changes that have
no impact on the overall functionality, but just the usability. That's
why I'm just suggesting it in a hope that someone will agree to this.

I might be old fashioned, but still I am very conservative about the other skin which I was used to use for 7 years ;(

Friday, September 20th 2013, 7:42pm

I might be old fashioned, but still I am very conservative about the other skin which I was used to use for 7 years ;(

But we back to the roots ;) Who remember that time? :D

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

ravens#7

• "ravens#7" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Friday, September 20th 2013, 8:45pm

Thanks a lot for charging the skin. The previous one was burning my eyes.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

ladybugg

Professional

• "ladybugg" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, AZS Olsztyn, Resovia

Favourite Players: Kubiak, Ignaczak, Achrem

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 10:54pm

In my opinion the skin is too light... There should be a contrast between the background and the topics color... That's it :)

I'm with you on this one, the background is too bright!