User registration

• Hi,

I recently joined maybe ~1 month ago, and when I came to the new site, it showed that my user was unregistered and I had to re-input all my account information. Is there a reason why some accounts were transferred but others were not? Thanks

• I wasn't in charge of the upgrade procedure, but, as far as I know, the usernames have been successfully imported. Passwords, however, have not, so everyone needs to request a new generic password and change it afterwards. I admit it might not be the best possible flaw of actions, but there are people working on it :)

• I wasn't in charge of the upgrade procedure, but, as far as I know, the usernames have been successfully imported. Passwords, however, have not, so everyone needs to request a new generic password and change it afterwards. I admit it might not be the best possible flaw of actions, but there are people working on it :)

If someone is still missing inside volley's mail with the new password, check your spam folder :teach: . There, i found mine (gmx).

• My account has been unregistered for some reason. When I go the the pages I wrote earlier, I still see my older posts but now I opened a new account with the same nickname. Can someone put this two accounts together? Or activate my earlier account? :aww:

• We had to delete 35.000 spam accounts from past 3 months. Probably by accident we deleted also yours. I'm really sorry for that :S

And who will bring it back now :( I feel lazy to enter my account details :lol:

P.s. I feel really insulted by being assumed as spam :whistle:

• And who will bring it back now :( I feel lazy to enter my account details :lol:

P.s. I feel really insulted by being assumed as spam :whistle:

Yeah I'm just wondering if my old posts will be counted as for this account as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Unfortunately not :( It was very hard to control everything. Delete 35000 fake accounts created only by last 3 months and save the real ones. I'm really sorry you lost your posts :(

OK. Thanks for clearing this up for me :)

• I came back after few days and Im very surprised about this "new" i-v...but can somebody say why my password cant change from that "lost password"?

• f*ck it .. I had my simple password and now i have to have something which I cant remember :down:

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You're not alone :D

:what: :) and what had happened to our forum, sorry but I really dont like this kind of changes, and this colours and graphic suck completely :wall:

• Hi! I don't use the email address of my exprofile so I couldn't find my new password so I decided to have a new account. I hope it's ok :P

• What the hell is going on? Firstly, I see an activity from the morning, no new posts; secondly, I can't add any comment, because it's automatically logging me out when I click on ECH 2013 thread and when I want to log in again it tells me, that I'm not allowed to visit this page... :wall:

E: Everything is working, when I'm on Google Chrome, but not on Mozilla...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

• :sos:
    • :what:
    • :rose:
    • :mad:
    • :drink:
    • :white:
    • :super:
    • :down:
    • :whistle:
    • :wavy:
    • :teach:
    • :win: