Weeb TV download method

• It fails for me when I have to select the respective Weeeb TV channel. Says channel ID not found. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a Youtube channel with all games?

• It fails for me when I have to select the respective Weeeb TV channel. Says channel ID not found. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a Youtube channel with all games?

Could you show what channel ID you entered? (only need to enter numbers like 21, 10 etc)
    or maybe you can show your fail info?
    or have you install VLC?
    --------
    About some fail situation:
    Check the stream info, sometimes it because there are too many free user, so weeb tv block you(I have the same problem), all you can do is try again and again till you get the spot.
    the other situation is because weeb tv set a limit to free user, free user can only watch(download) maybe 30 minutes once(maybe less or more...I'm not sure, today I can record over 50 minutes). Check the stream info, it will show you how long to wait till you can watch.

To watch fail log from stream info, you need to use download method 1, cause stream info window won't close automaticly.

but I love method 2. more :)

• Hi akiyaLai,

I am also trying to use your method to watch some volleyball from weeb.tv but I'm a bit of an aborigine. I followed the first two steps and extracted all those files in 1 folder. I already have VLC. But what happens next? How can I actually watch a stream? I presume it happens by opening a stream from VLC player? But then where can I find the channel IDs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Hi akiyaLai,

I am also trying to use your method to watch some volleyball from weeb.tv but I'm a bit of an aborigine. I followed the first two steps and extracted all those files in 1 folder. I already have VLC. But what happens next? How can I actually watch a stream? I presume it happens by opening a stream from VLC player? But then where can I find the channel IDs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OK, after install all tools
    1. Open cmd and switch to rtmpdump folder

1.1 there are many ways to open cmd
    http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Directories-in-Command-Prompt
    http://www.techsupportalert.co…and-prompt-any-folder.htm
    or press "Windows+R" then enter "cmd"

1.2 switch folder
    /* Sample */
    cd folder-path
    /* example (to switch to other disk, add "/d" before folder path) */
    cd /d D:\ME\rtmpdump-2.4
    /* example 2 */
    cd C:\rtmpdump-2.4

If you don't like these way, you can download this zip file, extract the .bat file into rtmpdump folder.
    Double click it, will pop a cmd window already switch to rtmpdump folder.

the rest step in the FB pic I posted

• Alright, I followed the new step with the PHP stuff and then unzipped the rtmpdump file you uploaded.

Then when I open the cmd window and nothing happens. The only difference is that there is a bit more text in it (actually, the text is similar, if not the same as the Path location I had to edit for the PHP step).

I also tried to 'switch to rtmpdump folder', manually as you explained in 1.2 but still nothing happens?

• Alright, I followed the new step with the PHP stuff and then unzipped the rtmpdump file you uploaded.

Then when I open the cmd window and nothing happens. The only difference is that there is a bit more text in it (actually, the text is similar, if not the same as the Path location I had to edit for the PHP step).

I also tried to 'switch to rtmpdump folder', manually as you explained in 1.2 but still nothing happens?

You already done "open cmd >> switch to rtmpdump folder", right?

Next step: "open weebtv.php" to select channel
    input this instruction to cmd "php weebtv.php" (you can reference my screen shot), then you can "select channel"

• You already done "open cmd >> switch to rtmpdump folder", right?

input this instruction to cmd "php weebtv.php" (you can reference my screen shot), then you can "select channel"

This is exactly the step at which I enter, for instance, 42 (the channel for the World Volleyball Championship, I guess) and then the program prompts that it finds nothing. Perhaps it is limited indeed, who knows. By the way, could you show us how to download from sportdeutschland.tv?

• This is exactly the step at which I enter, for instance, 42 (the channel for the World Volleyball Championship, I guess) and then the program prompts that it finds nothing. Perhaps it is limited indeed, who knows. By the way, could you show us how to download from sportdeutschland.tv?

I am sorry, you have already answered in a different thread. Thanks a lot, I will try it later at home.

• You already done "open cmd >> switch to rtmpdump folder", right?

I've done that yesterday, did it again today but an error occurs saying '[name of folder path] is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'.

Am I doing something wrong in the previous step? But even if I do, I downloaded the zip file in your post and used it for cmd, so everything should be as it should be, right?

• YavorD
    where is your vlc.exe?
    weebtv.php already set vlc.exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe or C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe
    if your vlc.exe not in the two place, modify Line 507 to your vlc.exe path.

/* Original */
    exec("chcp 65001");
    if (file_exists("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe"))
    $vlc = "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe";
    else
    $vlc = "C:\\Program Files\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe";

/* modify example (**notice: use "\\" to separated, not "\") */
    exec("chcp 65001");
    if (file_exists("C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe"))
    $vlc = "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe";
    else
    $vlc = "D:\\media player\\VideoLAN\\VLC\\vlc.exe";

• Hi! Thanks for the post! I am an IT professional and I can handle my settings just fine ;) The thing is there is probably some channel error or restriction that is causing me troubles. However, I really found out it is a piece of cake to download from sportdeutschland.tv. I just don't know how big the files are. I will try it at home and will give you feedback. I will leave the Weeeb TV downloads for the time being, but will let you know if there are still problems if I come back to them :) Thanks again!

• Thanks AkiyaLai :flower: everything works, but I still have a lmit for free user(

• Hi! Thanks for the post! I am an IT professional and I can handle my settings just fine ;) The thing is there is probably some channel error or restriction that is causing me troubles. However, I really found out it is a piece of cake to download from sportdeutschland.tv. I just don't know how big the files are. I will try it at home and will give you feedback. I will leave the Weeeb TV downloads for the time being, but will let you know if there are still problems if I come back to them :) Thanks again!

Yavor and akiyaLai thanks for all your efforts guys! I am not an IT professional (far from it) so I'm really grateful for your input!

With regards to sportdeutschland.tv (I saw from the other post) - I connected to a German VPN (CyberGhost 5) and and joined a simulated German IP address (in Frankfurt). However, when I go to the sportsdeutschland.tv page, the video is coded and it's written that I can't watch it as I'm not from Germany (Diesen Inhalt dürfen wir in Deinem Land leider nicht zeigen). Am I doing something wrong with the VPN or am I missing a step?

As for weebtv - I tested my PHP installation and it was fine. Maybe there is something with the vlc.exe, I will check that later when I have time. I can't even go to the step where all the channels are listed. Anyway, I will concentrate on sportdeutschland.tv as it seems easier.

• triglav_kran if you have Google chrome this app can help you.

ok, but I have no problem to watch/record 8|
    btw do you use this tool to download Laola1.tv video? If you have no problem then it should work for weebtv too... :huh:

• ok, but I have no problem to watch/record 8|
    btw do you use this tool to download Laola1.tv video? If you have no problem then it should work for weebtv too... :huh:

Yes, I use the same tool to download from Laola1. It works flawlessly. Thanks again!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

• :sos:
    • :what:
    • :rose:
    • :mad:
    • :drink:
    • :white:
    • :super:
    • :down:
    • :whistle:
    • :wavy:
    • :teach:
    • :win: