You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male
  • "Matthias" started this thread

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 4:13pm

Forum speed

Is it just me or has the forum been very slow sometimes in the last days? It's not always, but when it is, it's the same in various browsers and also when I access it from my phone, so it can't be a problem with my computer.

Anyone else observe this? ?(

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 4:48pm

Is it just me or has the forum been very slow sometimes in the last days? It's not always, but when it is, it's the same in various browsers and also when I access it from my phone, so it can't be a problem with my computer.

Only once two days ago, but nothing really serious. I have had no problems recently.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 4:49pm

Only once two days ago, but nothing really serious. I have had no problems recently.
So have I. I haven't seen any difference lately.
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:32pm

Just now it is terrible, every site within the forum takes ages to load ;(
Again, it's in all browsers and both from the phone and the computer, so I have no idea what the reason could be...it has been like this for 3-4 days but not always, especially in the evenings though...

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Sunday, September 21st 2014, 10:44pm

Just now it is terrible, every site within the forum takes ages to load ;(
Again, it's in all browsers and both from the phone and the computer, so I have no idea what the reason could be...it has been like this for 3-4 days but not always, especially in the evenings though...

As obvious as it may sound, run an anti-virus check. Either that or check your internet connection. The forum and the website are both quite OK.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 12:12am

The strange thing is that it's not all the time. Right now it works fine for example, and earlier all other websites except here have been fine, that's why I thought it can't be just me...I thought maybe it was because many users were online during WCH matches ;(