Forum speed

• Is it just me or has the forum been very slow sometimes in the last days? It's not always, but when it is, it's the same in various browsers and also when I access it from my phone, so it can't be a problem with my computer.

Anyone else observe this? ?(

• Is it just me or has the forum been very slow sometimes in the last days? It's not always, but when it is, it's the same in various browsers and also when I access it from my phone, so it can't be a problem with my computer.

Anyone else observe this? ?(

Only once two days ago, but nothing really serious. I have had no problems recently.

• Only once two days ago, but nothing really serious. I have had no problems recently.

So have I. I haven't seen any difference lately.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Just now it is terrible, every site within the forum takes ages to load ;(
    Again, it's in all browsers and both from the phone and the computer, so I have no idea what the reason could be...it has been like this for 3-4 days but not always, especially in the evenings though...

• Just now it is terrible, every site within the forum takes ages to load ;(
    Again, it's in all browsers and both from the phone and the computer, so I have no idea what the reason could be...it has been like this for 3-4 days but not always, especially in the evenings though...

As obvious as it may sound, run an anti-virus check. Either that or check your internet connection. The forum and the website are both quite OK.

• The strange thing is that it's not all the time. Right now it works fine for example, and earlier all other websites except here have been fine, that's why I thought it can't be just me...I thought maybe it was because many users were online during WCH matches ;(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

• :sos:
    • :what:
    • :rose:
    • :mad:
    • :drink:
    • :white:
    • :super:
    • :down:
    • :whistle:
    • :wavy:
    • :teach:
    • :win: