You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

susz

sucking at volleyball kind of country

• "susz" is female

Favourite Team: Poland NT

Favourite Players: Dziękiewicz i Skowrońska

Friday, October 24th 2008, 12:01am

there log is up! http://lenadziekiewicz.pl/viewpage.php?page_id=43

^^

hahaha I laughed when she said that. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "susz" (Oct 24th 2008, 12:50am)

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Friday, October 24th 2008, 7:47am

Very nice :) Unfortuanately, I completely forgot about that event :(
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

yingcheng

<3 ITALIA <3

• "yingcheng" is female

Favourite Team: Italia NT, Polska NT, Foppa Bergamo, Galatasaray, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Leo LoBianco, Gosia Glinka, Zhou SuHong, Asia Kaczor, Mari Steinbrecher, Maja Poljak, Jenny Barazza, Jovana Brakocevic, etc and etc =P

Monday, October 27th 2008, 10:12pm

Any news on the exclusive inside-volley.com interview??:)

just know that the questions reached her, gotta wait for her answers just :)

But there was an interesting question to her "do u have a little tattoo or do u want one?"
and her answer was something like "questions about my body and parts of my body arent the topic here ;-) "

So, for me that means that she DOES have one! :D

:dance6:Lena is sooooo funny!!!:dance6:

reading the discussion log really made me jealous of all u guys and gals who was there(i dunno polish :wall: :wall: )
il mio desiderio è poter vedere ancora questo sorriso :)

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Favourite Players: Lena Dziękiewicz

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 2:26pm

are there any news about the possible new coach of the team?

or is PZPS now just concentrating on finding a coach for the male team first? :sos:

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 2:48pm

It is very difficult to find out something new in this topic. Rather big silence :huh:
The most important 3:

mateo

Professional

• "mateo" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT ,Japan NT,Cuba NT ,AZS Czestochowa, BKS BIelsko BIala ,RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Kasia SKowronska, Lena Dziekiewicz, Anna Baranska, Gisella Silva, Megumi KUrihara,SAori Kimura,Kenia Carcaces Nancy Carillo,Marcin WIka, Piotrek Nowakowski

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 3:14pm

or is PZPS now just concentrating on finding a coach for the male team first? :sos:
the coach will be officially known before Christmas .tomorrow those who will be responsible for choosing the coach will gather and discuss about it. that's all i know. but the new coach of NT will be Swiderek we just have to wait for official news :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
you, that takes a lot of courage.

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Tuesday, January 13th 2009, 7:38pm

I read, that Skowrońska is not sure, if she is going to play in Polish NT again. We still don't know, who will be the coach, and I don't think it is good to impose conditions like that. She shouldn't start to spoil the atmosphere around the NT. A proffesional player - Skowrońska is such a player - should have more feeling for that. NT is an honour for Skowrońska, not Skowrońska for NT...
The most important 3:

Ben

Trainee

Favourite Team: Polish NT

Tuesday, January 13th 2009, 9:44pm

I read, that Skowrońska is not sure, if she is going to play in Polish NT again. We still don't know, who will be the coach, and I don't think it is good to impose conditions like that. She shouldn't start to spoil the atmosphere around the NT. A proffesional player - Skowrońska is such a player - should have more feeling for that. NT is an honour for Skowrońska, not Skowrońska for NT...

It would be really disappointing when she means it that way. I was hoping she meant it like she doesn't know if she will be nominated or not. Isn't kind of crazy that they still don't know who will be coach yet and Matlak is already making comments about the EC?

yingcheng

<3 ITALIA <3

• "yingcheng" is female

Favourite Team: Italia NT, Polska NT, Foppa Bergamo, Galatasaray, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Leo LoBianco, Gosia Glinka, Zhou SuHong, Asia Kaczor, Mari Steinbrecher, Maja Poljak, Jenny Barazza, Jovana Brakocevic, etc and etc =P

Tuesday, January 13th 2009, 10:42pm

do you mean the recent interview of Kasia from reprezentacja.net? i feel so shocked :what: :what: when i read the interview title (by google translate) that "Katarzyna Skowrońska do not know whether the play in the NT". the article title made me misunderstand that Kasia refuse to play in NT :wall:

from the article content i think her meaning is that she doesn't know the new coach will choose her in the team or not. (i dunno polish, so just my guessing only. but as a fan i really hope that is the right answer rather than Kasia has some hidden meaning to start spoiling the NT atmosphere)
il mio desiderio è poter vedere ancora questo sorriso :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yingcheng" (Jan 13th 2009, 10:57pm)

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Wednesday, January 14th 2009, 10:05am

from the article content i think her meaning is that she doesn't know the new coach will choose her in the team or not. (i dunno polish, so just my guessing only. but as a fan i really hope that is the right answer rather than Kasia has some hidden meaning to start spoiling the NT atmosphere)

Generally you are right, I don't think she wants to spoil anything in our NT, but in my opinion she should give such declarations after choosing the coach, not before. It would be much better and safer.
The most important 3:

mateo

Professional

• "mateo" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT ,Japan NT,Cuba NT ,AZS Czestochowa, BKS BIelsko BIala ,RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Kasia SKowronska, Lena Dziekiewicz, Anna Baranska, Gisella Silva, Megumi KUrihara,SAori Kimura,Kenia Carcaces Nancy Carillo,Marcin WIka, Piotrek Nowakowski

Saturday, January 17th 2009, 12:09am

so today we will known the name of new coach of POlish team. there are some unofficial news that the new coach will be Jerzy Matlak which is good choice i think but it's also surprise for me cause Swiderek seem to be the favourite from the begining. the new coach will be know officially at about 10 pm in Poland. i can't wait :super: at last after about 4 months of speculation we will know the name :D

mateo

Professional

• "mateo" is male

Saturday, January 17th 2009, 9:50pm

Jerzy Matlak is a new coach of POland :cheesy: hip hip hurray :dance6:

pol

Professional

• "pol" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Kazakhstan, Peru, Croatia

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras, Danielle Scott, Gabriela Polańska

Saturday, January 17th 2009, 9:59pm

:dance6: :drink:
It should be a really good time for Polish Team :!: Maybe we will win one single set against Brazil. :lol: And I hope that we will win European Championships once again. :)

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Sunday, January 18th 2009, 12:55pm

And I hope that we will win European Championships once again. :)

I doubt. It is much better than Matlak became the coach than Świderek, but... in my opinion Matlak secure himself in some interviews, he tries to justify probable defeat: "we don't have such good players like in past years", " I can't promise you a medal in ECh" etc. Players hear that and may think, that they are worse, that they really are. Secondly - Matlak hasn't had a really great successes in his coaching career ( I don't count titles in average Polish female league). But I hope he will do his best. I don't expect miracles - I just want the team play as well as it can.
The most important 3:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Monday, January 19th 2009, 7:11pm

I confess I dont know this coach....but I hope he can make a good work..he definelty ahve some good talent players in his hand...

But I ddint like his pessimist speach!!!!This is not a way to start....hehe...have to be positive..and give strengh for your players!!!!
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Stusi

Intermediate

• "Stusi" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Farmutil Piła, Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Milena Sadurek, Milena Rosner, Edyta Kucharska, Martina Guiggi, Francesca Feretti,Franscesca Marcon, Manon Flier, Debby Stam, Neslihan Darnel, Małgorzta Kożuch, Maren Brinker

Monday, January 19th 2009, 9:03pm

I confess I dont know this coach....but I hope he can make a good work..he definelty ahve some good talent players in his hand...

But I ddint like his pessimist speach!!!!This is not a way to start....hehe...have to be positive..and give strengh for your players!!!!

Some users from abroad perhaps don't know Matlak so I let a few informations:

-actually he is a Farmutil Piła coach
-he was already coach of Polish NT (1984-1985)
-he won 5 championships Polish, 9 silver medals and 4 brown
-won Polish Cup 9 times
-he played in final four Champions League

So very impressive achievement :thumbup:

Zwergvogel

just a fan =)

• "Zwergvogel" is female

Favourite Team: Voléro Zürich, Poland NT

Favourite Players: Anna Werblińska, Kasia Skowronska, Lena Dziękiewicz

Monday, January 19th 2009, 9:39pm

He should take barack obama as an example and say "YES we can !!" :win:
I'm sure that he will do a good job.
To a beloved person:
Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
I will never forget you...

euphoria

Beginner

• "euphoria" is female

Favourite Players: Maggie Glinka, Maja Poljak

Monday, January 19th 2009, 10:19pm

hehe it makes me laugh Zwergvogel :thumbsup:
I hope that Matlak will do good job in our NT (like a medal on ECH :whistling: ), but unfortunately it seems to be hard work to do

GlinkaFan95

MAGGIE GLINKA FAN FOREVER ♥

• "GlinkaFan95" is female

Favourite Team: Polish National Volleyball Teams, I support every team where Maggie Glinka's playing :)

Favourite Players: Malgorzata Maggie Glinka-Mogentale

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 9:55pm

Hehe, my favourite teams of course. I wish Polish Volleyball Teams lots success.
MAŁGORZATA GLINKA-MOGENTALE. I LOVE YOU MAGGIE! :heart:

MY WEBSITE ABOUT GOSIA GLINKA-MOGENTALE: www.mglinka.blog.onet.pl

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 12:08am

Some users from abroad perhaps don't know Matlak so I let a few informations:

-actually he is a Farmutil Piła coach
-he was already coach of Polish NT (1984-1985)
-he won 5 championships Polish, 9 silver medals and 4 brown
-won Polish Cup 9 times
-he played in final four Champions League

So very impressive achievement :thumbup:

Thanks...indeed is..Like I said..I hope he can makea good work!

I'm sure that he will do a good job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Social bookmarks