• Dorota Świeniewicz wants return to National Team. She called to new coach - Matlak - and propose it. She starts right now training with Farmutil Pila, but she can't be player, so she will be only training with team, and than Matlak will decide does she will play in NT.

• That's kind of a crazy situation. I just hope Joanna Mirek will be in the team!!! She wouldn't refuse the offer, would she?

It would be nice to have both Świeniewicz and Mirek in the squad again :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Dorota would like to finish her career in NT in some other way. Bad emotions after Bonitta went away now. I think, that even she will be back, she'll play only to ECH 09.
    And i think, that Mirek has to play in NT. She is the best polish receiver at the moment.
    P.S.
    Matlak said, that he didn't ask any girl about play in NT. Only Dorota called to him.

• It would be nice to have both Świeniewicz and Mirek in the squad again :)

yeah let's invite SLiwa and NImeczyk as well and it would be big goodbye party at European championship ;(

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• It's nothing sad mateo. Sad is all situation betwen Swieniewicz and Bonitta.
    Swieniewicz is specific case and she deserve to play at ECH.

it's not sad it's just wrong. she deserves ? why? because her name is Swieniewicz? after Halle incident i lost some of respect to that player and i don't want her to come back :S

• it's not sad it's just wrong. she deserves ? why? because her name is Swieniewicz? after Halle incident i lost some of respect to that player and i don't want her to come back :S

At first i considered, that Swiniewicz behave was wrong, but after some time I understood, that she had right. She shouldn't finished her career in that way.
    And of course, she don't deserve place in 12 (or 14) only on chanse if she wants. And she wants.

• At first i considered, that Swiniewicz behave was wrong, but after some time I understood, that she had right. She shouldn't finished her career in that way.
    And of course, she don't deserve place in 12 (or 14) only on chanse if she wants. And she wants.

maybe BOnitta act like the dumbass but nothing explain her horrible behavior. it was his decision and she should deal with it and not calling him peace of shit-thet;s not behavior of player with a class :S
    and yes i agree she should not finish her career in that way, but there plenty of other possible ways than ECH

• I didn't like Świeniewicz's behaviour, which was childish to me and I also lost a lot of recpect for her . However, now we another coach, and if she wants to help... Well. Matlak won't let her play "the little games" she played against Bonitta. And she knows it well :whistling:

The most important 3:

• I didn't like Świeniewicz's behaviour, which was childish to me and I also lost a lot of recpect for her . However, now we another coach, and if she wants to help... Well. Matlak won't let her play "the little games" she played against Bonitta. And she knows it well :whistling:

The problem is do your NT really need her necessarily?
    I think Mirek and Jagieło played better this season,even Karczmarzewska-Pura, E.Skowrońska are better choice!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I think if Świeniewicz plays in NT again, she won't be "first 6" player, so it shouldn't be the main problem.

The most important 3:

• The problem is do your NT really need her necessarily?
    I think Mirek and Jagieło played better this season,even Karczmarzewska-Pura, E.Skowrońska are better choice!

i don't think we need her at all. i'm assuming she is far from even avarage shape she's 36 and i think she will never play like in 2005 anymore her time past. we have Baranska Jagielo POdolec(her injury is big problem but i hope she will be just fine at ECH) Kaczorowska Frackowiak-i know these last 2 aren't thet great and probably never be as good as 70% of Swieniewicz from past years but we have to give them chance

• Dorota is old... too old for a scorer... if she was a setter, i wouldnt mind... but she is definitely too old for her position.
    btw its a major annoyance that players quit the nt for "always" but then wanna return as soon as they have the possibility to play one last big tournament etc...

The ECH is so important to the polish team and the polish fans, so why cant she just arrange that with her conscience... she knows herself that there are better players than her right now and she should know that she wouldnt be such a big help to the team....

She should wish the best to her former team and that means, staying away from it and stop causing conflicts

• The ECH is so important to the polish team and the polish fans, so why cant she just arrange that with her conscience... she knows herself that there are better players than her right now and she should know that she wouldnt be such a big help to the team....

She should wish the best to her former team and that means, staying away from it and stop causing conflicts

I thought over that once more and I think you are right. Świeniewicz's presence in the team should be now not more than symbolic.

The most important 3:

• Matlak said also that if Gosia Niemczyk and Magda Śliwa called him to tell that they're ready to playing in ECH , he will consider this :whistling:

• Matlak said also that if Gosia Niemczyk and Magda Śliwa called him to tell that they're ready to playing in ECH , he will consider this :whistling:

i almost die laughing when i read that . it's a good joke i hope Matlak was not serious saying that

• I don't think he was that serious. He's just trying to show how he's not letting any option out of consideration.
    What was up with the comment about Mirek being injured? Is she still having problems with her knee?