• I think Jerzy Matlak will use Ania Baranska's potential finally for a NATIONAL TEAM OF POLAND because Bonita couldn't do that in a right way :evil:

• Małgorzata Niemczyk in NT. It would be "something" ;) I don't like her even as a commentator now. MAtlak has a sense of humor :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Coach Jerzy Matlak announced a list of 45 players who may play in Polish National Team this year. It's not an official roster but these girls probably will play in national "Team A" and "Team B".

Setters:
    Izabela Bełcik, Magdalena Godos, Marta Haładyn, Anna Kaczmar, Milena Sadurek, Katarzyna Skorupa, Joanna Wołosz

Opposites: Natalia Bamber, Joanna Kaczor, Berenika Okuniewska, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Katarzyna Wellna, Gabriela Wojtowicz, Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Izabela Żebrowska

Middle blockers: Agnieszka Bednarek, Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Zuzanna Efimienko, Katarzyna Gajgał, Dominika Koczorowska, Monika Naczk, Sylwia Pycia, Dorota Pykosz, Jolanta Studzienna, Aleksandra Szafraniec, Aleksandra Szymańska, Maja Tokarska

Outside hitters: Anna Barańska, Bogumiła Barańska, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Joanna Mirek, Natalia Nuszel, Aleksandra Jagieło, Milena Rosner, Ewelina Sieczka, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Dorota Świeniewicz, Anna Woźniakowska, Kinga Zielińska

Libero: Agata Durajczyk, Marta Kuehn-Jarek, Paulina Maj, Agata Sawicka, Krystyna Tkaczewska, Katarzyna Wysocka, Mariola Zenik.

• It is difficult to comment this, since there are so many girls on this list. I'd better wait till official squad will be known.
    But one thing: it is very sad, that Kamila Frątczak isn't even on this huge list...Injuries can spoil everybody's career.

The most important 3:

• hehe it;s actually half of a league :lol:
    Fratczak absance is the biggest surprise but i've heard she refuse to play in NT so it was probaly her choice not to be part of NT
    it's sooo sad that Ania POdolec is missing those injuries will ruin her carier someday :( recover quickly and take care Chicken :kiss:
    OH position is nightmare in this squad;/ POdolec need to come back next year cus we would be punchbags during WCH again :( Baranska is the only hope left :sos:
    Anna KAczmar?? was she on the court during the whole season more than 10 minutes??
    Ola Pasznik :mad: i want Ola Pasznik :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I think this list gives us one very important information. Probably Anna Podolec won't play in National Team this year and it's really big loss for us (especially when Glinka is out). And of course nice to see that Dorota Świeniewicz who once again returns to the National Team :D

• And of course nice to see that Dorota Świeniewicz who once again returns to the National Team :D

nice?? :lol: ok she WAS great player but she is too old for scoring points . she can be great in serve ,reception even defence but her time past and i would give another girls a chance.
    but i assuming she is not coming back just to be eliminated in final selection . so one spot in ECH rooster is already reserve for her

it would be nice if Rosner return to her great shape from OG or 2005-06. ROsner-Baranska great reception guarantee ,more combination etc :)

• nice?? :lol: ok she WAS great player but she is too old for scoring points . she can be great in serve ,reception even defence but her time past and i would give another girls a chance.

I think we need a player with good reception and good defence (especially when Rosner's shape seems to be poor). And of course I'm really sad that Dorota didn't go to Beijing so I hope that she do it in 2012 :whistle: I really want to believe that it's possible :!: 8)

• Fratczak absance is the biggest surprise but i've heard she refuse to play in NT so it was probaly her choice not to be part of NT
    i

Did she? Too bad. The other thing is, if you shuold refuse something you don't know you deserve it... :huh:

The most important 3:

• Ania Kaczmar wow;):) She played in Pszczyna:):)

Szafraniec??? Buahahahahah OMG...where are Kasia Wysocka and Gosia Lis??? :what:

• I think that the second OH will be Natalia Bamber. I didn't like her playing in Niemczyk's teams. But this year she plays really great. She finally plays at one position and is one of the strongest part of Aluprof. I hope she will play on EC 2009

• Today we know more. Here is the "21" chosen by Matlak, for instant for Montreux tournament:

Setters: Izabela Bełcik, Milena Sadurek-Mikołajczyk, Katarzyna Skorupa

Outside hitters: Anna Barańska, Anna Woźniakowska, Dorota Świeniewicz, Aleksandra Jagieło, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Elżbieta Skowrońska, Joanna Mirek

Opposites: Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Natalia Bamber, Joanna Kaczor

Middle blockers: Agnieszka Bednarek, Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Katarzyna Gajgał, Zuzanna Efimienko, Dorota Pykosz

Liberos: Mariola Zenik, Agata Sawicka, Paulina Maj

It is nice to see Dorota Pykosz in this group. She showed good performance this season, especially in the league final.
    I'm little bit worried about opposites. Skowrońska is a world class. But if she is not in the best shape, we wiil have a problem , I think. Bamber and Kaczor are nothing but solid.

The most important 3:

• to be honest i don't like this rooster that much, i miss some names like Koczorowska Zebrowska Tokarska and mainly Rosner ( ;( ) i think it's not fair that Milena is out of rooster, yeah she's been totally rubish this year but if Swiniewicz Kaczor and Gajgal who almost did not play whole season can be in rooster so why not Rosner??
    but i must get used to absance of a players like Rosner,Glinka Liktoras ;( i already miss them :down:
    and Mirek might not be part of NT, in May she will meet with doctor and than Matlak will decide if she will be part of NT she has problems with knee

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• this rooster just sounds weird!!!
    What about Sylwia Pycia ? Why isn't her name on the list?

Because Matlak has just chosen other blockers :huh:

The most important 3:

• I think this team enough for this tournament. Masters Cup is a preparatory tournament. Poland NT's Coach will try to players and go to ECH. Skowrońska is my idol. I wonder the performance of Bełcik in this tournament. Because she didn't play well in IECL. At very least, she played at the under of their capacity. I think ECH will be very exciting. Russia, Italy, Poland ;)

• Middle blockers: Agnieszka Bednarek, Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Katarzyna Gajgał, Zuzanna Efimienko, Dorota Pykosz

It's nice to see that Lena Dziekiewicz's back in NT :woohoo:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• It's nice to see that Lena Dziekiewicz's back in NT :woohoo:

For me she has always been there ;)

The most important 3: