• For me she has always been there ;)

Yeah you're right for me too but it's a fact that she didn't play at the Olympics ;( Well whatever now she's in the team :thumbsup:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• What is this lookr.tv? Will they show matches of the polish national teams like ipla does for league games? (recorded or live)
    Thanks in advance to the polish community here for any info! :)

• What is this lookr.tv? Will they show matches of the polish national teams like ipla does for league games? (recorded or live)
    Thanks in advance to the polish community here for any info! :)

lookr.tv is internet television , Reprezentacja .net have their own programme there every wednesday, this week Sebastian Swiderski(POlish male NT OH) will be guest :drink:
    and i doubt it will show any Polish NT matches , i think it's more possible that Ipla will shows some of the matches of Polish NT but still it's rather unlikely. if you want to watch some of the Polsih NT matches the best way(and probably the highest possibility they will show some matches) is trough Sopcast or other than kind of programmes

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Coach Jerzy Matlak announced a list of 14 players who may play in Polish National Team in volley masters montreux

Rozgrywające:Izabela Bełcik, Milena Sadurek- Mikołajczyk; Przyjmujące:Aleksandra Jagieło, Anna Barańska, Anna Woźniakowska, Dorota Świeniewicz, Elżbieta Skowrońska; Atakujące:Joanna Kaczor, Izabela Żebrowska; Środkowe:Agnieszka Bednarek, Katarzyna Gajgał, Dorota Pykosz; Libero:Mariola Zenik, Agata Sawicka.

• Where is Dziękiewicz?!Matlak, I'll kill you! :mad: ;) I hope she will be in NT for Grand Prix and ECh... Did I say, that I'm worried about our opposites? So I repeat it...Żebrowska and Kaczor. Well, I wouldn't be too much scared of them as an opponent. :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• gosh i hate this squad;/ where the heck are young players?? when Matlak will give them chance to "shine" ?? ehhh

Konrad Lena is injuried and will have surgery(problem with a fist or finger)

well i'm seeing future in dark colours;/ considering health problem of SKowronska and her future in NT this year is big question mark, considering lack of POdolec and injury of Lena and SKorupa we will be fu*ked up

• Konrad Lena is injuried and will have surgery(problem with a fist or finger)

Oh, thanks. I didn't know. This is an explanation.

The most important 3:

• Konrad Lena is injuried and will have surgery(problem with a fist or finger)

Does anybody know when she will be back ??? miss her !!!

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Does anybody know when she will be back ??? miss her !!!

Not before European Championships...But I hope she will be able to help our team, even if shi is not in the top form.

The most important 3:

• Does anybody know when she will be back ??? miss her !!!

I've read that Dziękiewicz will start to train with National Team on 6th of July. So...I think there is a possibility that she will play in Grand Prix...

• Małgorzata Glinka become a mother. She give birth daughter, Michelle. Congratulations!

I hope her daughter will speak Polish, cause her name is definitely Italian ;)

The most important 3:

• I think that Michelle will be di-language person :)

Good for her :drink:

The most important 3:

• I've read that Dziękiewicz will start to train with National Team on 6th of July. So...I think there is a possibility that she will play in Grand Prix...

I really hope that she will be back in NT as soon as possible !! Missed her that much in Montreux ;(

Małgorzata Glinka become a mother. She give birth daughter, Michelle. Congratulations!

Thats so sweet !!! Really good news :heart: :flower:

To a beloved person:

• Kasia Skowronska can't play the world championship qulifikation tournament in July for Polish NT. She still has health problems. ;( ;(
    It's not sure if she can play at world grand prix... I really hope that she will be able to play at european championships. It's so strange that so many Polish players are injured now (Skowronska, Dziekiewicz, Skorupa).
    click here for more informations.

To a beloved person:

• No Skowrońska in WCh qualifications or in Grand Prix is a little problem. It will be much worse, if she is not fit during European Championships :huh:

The most important 3:

• in today's interview Matlak said that Skowronska will probably not be ready for ECh ;( :gone: she need to cure herslef for at least 2 months

Houston we have a problem :sos: :white:

• in today's interview Matlak said that Skowronska will probably not be ready for ECh ;( :gone: she need to cure herslef for at least 2 months

Houston we have a problem :sos: :white:

Yes, no Skowrońska, Podolec, Skorupa maybe also Dziękiewicz and some other players in female team. No Wlazły and probably no Winiarski in the male team. A real injury nightmare in Polish teams. :wall:
    And one more aspect: the level of beauty is getting low in Polish team, when Skowrońska and Dziekiewicz don't play ;( :D

The most important 3: