• And one more aspect: the level of beauty is getting low in Polish team, when Skowrońska and Dziekiewicz don't play ;( :D

:lol: that;s true but also level of enthusiasm will fall, cus who enjoy scoring points more that our "twins" ?? :rose: both of them are so entusiastic on court and they are probably the only ones who actually show some emotions on court rest of our team has "stone" face through out the whole matc :lol:
    i will miss them :( why they are all injuried when i can watch them live :wall:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• ok it's offcial now . Skowronska's webside confirm this news :S ;( ;(
    buuuu :| :thumbdown:
    it will be so hard to archive good result during ECH :( Holland seem to be fine without much injuries and absance Russia is always dangerous even without some of the biggest names :white:

Kaczor hang in there you are the only Opp left :gone:

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• so sad when reading the official news in kasia's website ;(

totally agree with mateo, "why they are all injuried when i can watch them live?" :wall: :wall:

anyway, health is the most important. hope Kasia can recover soon.

• Swieniewicz finished her career today!!

She will only play in Bielsko next season. No national!!!""

• Joanna Mirek said today in a newspaper that she will not play in NT anymore

• Joanna Mirek said today in a newspaper that she will not play in NT anymore

Well...Her decision. Fortunately, Polish NT won't disappear without her. But you have written, in another topic, that you have this news from "Super Express", so I would wait for offical announce of her NT career end...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• really it is from eurosport.pl - look at the volleyball section. they took it from super express..

• Milena Rosner won't play this season for sure in any team or competition, because of some serious health problem she had had lately.

The most important 3:

• Say Whaaaat???!!! Where did you read this??

http://sport.onet.pl/74410,124…rezentacji,wiadomosc.html

here is an interview with Rosner

• I read it in "Gazeta Wyborcza", but yes - this information is also in Onet right now.

The most important 3:

• Ania Barańska was injured. Had a 2 weeks of break and now she’s back in training. Of course they plan to operate after the season, so I ask why? :/ I know she is the most precious player in Bielsko but how waiting for so long can help Ania? Why in Poland they are always waiting? It can be worse, they should as soon as it possible operate and start rehabilitation. :pinch:

• i think it is not up to Baranska whenever do surgery. i think Bielsko has lots to say in this case;/ i'm a fan of BB and i'm happy she can help my team in play offs but i'm fan of Polsih NT in first place and it already makes me angry that we will play probably without Ania on WCH :what: but let's hope she will do surgery immediatly after league season and will be able to recover before WCH. i mean without her we are absolutly screwed she is core of our NT right now and don't see anybody with such a good reception to replace her. now i really miss Rosner :white:

but anyway if she won't be able to play this year i do think we should try Skowronksa/Kaczor/Konieczna or even Bednarek as OH, we need someone strong on left wing... and other OH in Poland can't receive anywa so reception of those players probably won't make any significant difference :lol:

• Yes, we don’t have anyone who could replace her! Maybe her sister, Bogumiła, ahahah! But seriously… I don’t even want to think how our NT will look without Ania. They have to do something to make her recover before WCh.
    I ‘ve just seen Ania playing in Mecz Gwiazd. Not a good match from all the players but it was rather for fun. Ania as a setter, and Zenik in attacks, that’s worth to see! Go Poland!

• what was the injury? :(

Ania has problem with left(?) hip

• Lena Dziekiewicz has announced that she will no longer play in NT ;( ;( ;(