• Lena Dziekiewicz has announced that she will no longer play in NT ;( ;( ;(

Oh, it's sad - one of my favourite female players. Good player and nice person. Thanks for everything you have done for NT, Lena.
    On the other hand, I'm not surprise with this decision - after injury Dziękiewicz wasn't the same player any more...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

oh my dear that's really sad!!! I will miss you really much, as if I already missed her during Olympics 2008 ;( ;( ;(

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

it's so sad to lose a nice person & player like Lena! ;(

btw, I heard that Kasia Skowranska won't play in NT, anyone can please tell me it's not true :wall:

• I heard that Kasia Skowranska won't play in NT, anyone can please tell me it's not true :wall:

Well, it is not decided yet. In one of the interviews Skowrońska said, she wanted some special insurance from Polish federation. Her health is too precious for her and her club, so she need an insourance. We will see, how it ends...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Milena Rosner is pregnant :) congratulation :rose: but i still hope she will play volleball someday again... :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Milena Rosner is pregnant :) congratulation :rose: but i still hope she will play volleball someday again... :)

Congrats Milena!! :flower:

• hi everyone, especially Polish fans. i have a question about a Polish volleyball player. i have wached a polish player last year in İndesit Champions League. Her name was FRATCZAK, Kamila. i think she was a great player. but now, i havent seen in any competitions or team. Can u help me?

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Kamila took one year break(i think she was pregnant but i'm not sure) maybe she will come back this year. at some point in past she was named one of the most talented Opposite inb Poland. however many injuries did not let her improve as much as she could.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• thank u Mateo... i hope i can watch her again :))

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup: