• [quote="Justyna"]Marco Bonitta's philosophy
    . It’s an important step in building the team, group of people aware of common goal and responsible for themselves and partners, whose main mark should be the qualification team spirit.”

i think bonitta will get from the basics lol, cos every thing springs out of the basics lol wait to see how bonitta change the team :)

• In my opinion Bonitta says so because he doesn't want polish girls to refuse him in the future like italians did and may be also he wants girls to be responsible for what they do and avoid such words on press conferences like this (after loss to Russia on WGP 2006 in semi, Italy lead 2:0):
    "The first set and a half was one match, the remainder was a different one. I know why we lost and I’m disappointed that my captain doesn’t. Our team hasn’t learned why – or indeed how – we lose. They think too much about what is behind them or ahead of them and not enough about what they should be doing on the court.”
    Coach philosophy and players psychology are not the least things in the team. If he teach them his own philosophy and his vision of team atmosphere and so on I think Poland will be more dangerous team as it was in past years. And Russia will have plus one tough opponent (however, Poland was always tough for us, may be because of Niemczyk(only he could have won ECH against USSR in past years)). Bonitta is very good coach and it was the best choice for Poland. So everything in his hands now, if time and compehension of polish mentality allow him to do what he's up to, it'll be good for Poland.
    Agree with him about Glinka and Baranska. And, man, if Dorota Swieniewicz (gosh, what a complex surname) is back it'll be a disaster for Russia... and headache for other teams (she was like a nightmare for Russia in semi of ECH 2005). She'll be a great help for team for sure.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• [quote="Piotrek"]Yesterday Bonitta met with Glinka and they decided that she won't play in the polish national team this season. Glinka has got health problems.

may i know what happen to glinka? :?

• Quote from "colossus"

may i know what happen to glinka? :?

That was very short information. Only that she won't be play in nt because of health problems.
    Probably problems with backbone.

• Quote from "Justyna"

[quote="colossus"]may i know what happen to glinka? :?

That was very short information. Only that she won't be play in nt because of health problems.
    Probably problems with backbone.

kinda expect her to be back with bonitta, poor glinka :cry2:

• Remarkable development in Poland
    During the past ten years, Polish volleyball has evolved tremendously, obtaining good results and catching the public’s attention. The Polish men’s volleyball team is currently ranked #4 at the FIVB while the women’s squad is 11th. After becoming European champions in 2003 then in 2005, the Polish slightly slowed down. Nevertheless Marco Bonitta’s nomination as head coach of the Polish selection is about to bring a fresh start, that the entire nation has been waiting for. Volleyball is in deed the second national sport in the country, behind soccer, and games are usually followed by about 8,000 spectators. Although the results, particularly the men’s ones, were already outstanding in the 1970’s (World Championship and Olympic Games titles), there has been only about ten years that this sport has really developed after having been ignored by the Polish. Poland, which was striving to be accepted within the FIVB until 1998, has nowadays become an essential member. This keen interest allows to develop volleyball’s image to the sponsors and to inflate clubs’ budget. This offers them the opportunity to attract players for the national championship but also to avoid a mass exodus of local players to foreign championships. For instance, the French international Stéphane Antigua has just signed a three-year long contract with the Polish club Belchatow. It’s worth noting that Russia observes a similar dynamics and succeeds in attracting staring players such as Brazilian Giba (Iskra Odintsovo) for over one million euros per season.
    http://www.volleymasters.ch

• Setters: Izabela Bełcik, Katarzyna Skorupa, Magdalena Śliwa, Magdalena Godos, Milena Sadurek, Anna Świętońska.
    Outside hitters: Dorota Świeniewicz, Joanna Mirek, Milena Rosner, Aleksandra Przybysz, Anna Barańska, Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek, Karolina Ciaszkiewicz, Joanna Kuligowska, Joanna Frąckowiak, Klaudia Kaczorowska.
    Opposites: Małgorzata Glinka, Anna Podolec, Agnieszka Kosmatka, Kamila Frątczak.
    Middle blockers: Agata Mróz, Maria Liktoras, Katarzyna Skowrońska, Natalia Bamber, Sylwia Pycia, Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Dominika Kuczyńska, Agnieszka Bednarek, Berenika Tomsia, Zuzanna Efimienko, Monika Naczk.
    Liberos: Mariola Zenik, Agata Sawicka, Dominika Leśniewicz.

This players will take part in preparations for Olympic Games.

It's possible that Kasia Skowronska and Anna Podolec won't play in WGP 2007. :(

Agata Mróz got married few days ago. :D Now she wants a kid. :)

• I thought that Agata Mróz had retired to take care of herself (health problems), how is she is that roster ? :oops:

• Quote from "bobaas"

Yes, Agata had retired but she said that when with their health will be better, she is ready to play again.

But she retired like... 1 month ago, and now she's on the roster for prep for OG? :roll: I can't understand!

And HERE you can see pics (:

Thanks Justyna, she looks sooo happy, and also she's stunning! :D

• Quote from "bobaas"

LothiePG, you can't understand because you don't know their problems. They have problems with blood. No-one know when with their blood will be so good to start training again. Maybe after month, six month but maybe few years.

I had heard about the blood stuff, but I was told that she couldn't play anymore... I guess I just heard a part of the real stuff, so thanks for explaining :wink2:

• Marco Bonitta was chosen 14 player which will play in this edition GP.

Setters: Bełcik, Sadurek
    Middle-blockers: Liktoras, Dziękiewicz, Bednarek, Skowrońska
    Outside-hitters: Rosner, Świeniewicz, Frąckowiak, Kaczorowska (1988, 183 cm)
    Opposites: Podolec, Kosmatka
    Liberos: Zenik, Leśniewicz

In A team is also young middle-blocker Zuzanna Efimienko (1989, 197 cm), but she won't go to Asia on GP. With team to China and Japan will go Małgorzata Glinka which will train there with team and prepare to ECH 2007.

From squad in Montreux are not only setter Godos and outside-hitter Staniucha (they prodably join to team B). To team join Skowrońska, Leśniewicz (gold medalist in ECH 2003), Bełcik after injury and junior Kaczorowska.

• Quote from "bobaas"

Marco Bonitta was chosen 14 player which will play in this edition GP.

Setters: Bełcik, Sadurek
    Middle-blockers: Liktoras, Dziękiewicz, Bednarek, Skowrońska
    Outside-hitters: Rosner, Świeniewicz, Frąckowiak, Kaczorowska (1988, 183 cm)
    Opposites: Podolec, Kosmatka
    Liberos: Zenik, Leśniewicz

wow, bonitta is really copying his strategy from his form italian team
    i guess what bonitta needs right now is time for his players 8)

• Report from national team: Series of hard trainings

Poles are preparing their condition for World Grand Prix. At the moment, they’re in Szczyrk and Marco Bonitta is squeezing sweat from the girls. Eventually, he has got all the players to choose from, not like it was before Volley Masters tournament in Montreux, when the players came very late. Now it’s totally different and practically all the girls are already training together.

Proceedings of preparations
    During preparations everything is perfectly planned and works like in a Swiss watch. Coach Bonitta not only gives the girls hard time, but he also records all the trainings and makes the players analyze them afterwards. – Everything goes according to the plan. We’re training really hard, but we’re doing so with passion and determination. We have still got some problems with Anna Podolec’s health, because she has got problems with her knee and Iza Belcik has just started to train normally with us – these are her first trainings. We have got to wait for Dorota Swieniewicz who has twisted her ankle – explained Magdalena Sliwa who is Marco Bonitta’s assistant.

Moods
    The players surely miss their families, but it’s only the beginning of the way which is supposed to lead the golds to the peak. – The moods are very good. Despite fatigue we’re in good moods and that’s why we cannot complain – said the assistant of the head coach of Polish national team.

Long way till the matches
    First matches start only on August 5th when the players start the fight for the final of the World Grand Prix. – We have got much work. Everybody knows that practically we have got a new team. There’re many girls who make their debut in national team and we need much time to arrange all of these – finished Sliwa.

source: sportowefakty.pl/skowronska.pl

• Quote from "Justyna"

Glinka back to national team. She won't be play in WGP, but she goes to Asia train with team and prepare for EC.

Justyna, you made my day :D