You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Sunday, July 6th 2008, 3:23pm

i think he should give a try to learn polish. It`s not easy, but after all he SHOULD KNOW it since the beginning.

For me Bonitta speaks Polish almost perfect, if we compare him with men team coach Lozano, who even don't try to speak our language (or Leo Beenhakker in football). It looks like Bonitta has known many Polish words and e.g. in Wrocław he used much more Polish words than Italian or English...
And I hope that all misunderstandings between Bonitta and team will disapear or unless will be hidden during OG. In Beijing I'd like to see team which is enjoying it's play and celebrate succeses with coach, who estimates his players and claps his hands (like after match agains Turkey today). I beleive it will come true and won't be just my dream...
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Konrad" (Jul 6th 2008, 3:50pm)

kala

Beginner

• "kala" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, BKS Bielsko Biała

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras, Gosia Glinka, Mariola Zenik, Brakocevic, Krzysiek Ignaczak, * Agata Mróz,

Monday, July 7th 2008, 6:34pm

i think he should give a try to learn polish. It`s not easy, but after all he SHOULD KNOW it since the beginning.

For me Bonitta speaks Polish almost perfect, if we compare him with men team coach Lozano, who even don't try to speak our language (or Leo Beenhakker in football). It looks like Bonitta has known many Polish words and e.g. in Wrocław he used much more Polish words than Italian or English...
And I hope that all misunderstandings between Bonitta and team will disapear or unless will be hidden during OG. In Beijing I'd like to see team which is enjoying it's play and celebrate succeses with coach, who estimates his players and claps his hands (like after match agains Turkey today). I beleive it will come true and won't be just my dream...
Yeah :) esp. he knows the most important polish words :P I won't be qoute :D

Madzia

Trainee

• "Madzia" is female

Favourite Team: AZS Olsztyn, Polish NT, Serbian NT, Dutch NT, Italian NT

Favourite Players: Zagumny, Świderski, Miljkovic, Grbić, Kooistra, Mastrangelo

Monday, July 7th 2008, 7:05pm

Girls talked with Bonitta and they came to an agreement, so now it can be only better and better :)
"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Friday, July 18th 2008, 1:04pm

I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I won't be surprised, if Glinka does the same...
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Favourite Players: Lena Dziękiewicz

Friday, July 18th 2008, 3:06pm

I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I won't be surprised, if Glinka does the same...
well Glinka will finish for sure, at least thats what she said some months ago already and Liktoras said something like this after qualifying for the OGs.... So it would be a bigger surprise if they kept playing for the NT rather than quitting.

pol

Professional

• "pol" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Kazakhstan, Peru, Croatia

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras, Danielle Scott, Gabriela Polańska

Friday, July 18th 2008, 3:56pm

I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I
If I understand well, she wants to finish her career (not only in National Team) ;( In fact she each year has some health problems. She doesn't want to risk...The health is the most important thing :!:

Friday, July 18th 2008, 5:13pm

Hey guys,

im new here. and at first i wanna say, that this "community" is very good. its the best volleball-page i know.

and now, (as i new member) i have a question:

when will polska play with their "real" team ?

i mean: skowronska, zenik and so on. does anybody know that ?

thanks

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Friday, July 18th 2008, 5:33pm

Hey guys,

im new here. and at first i wanna say, that this "community" is very good. its the best volleball-page i know.

thanks
I guess they will test their top team constellation at this little tournament before the Olympics (just friendlies...)

Friday, July 18th 2008, 6:02pm

Hey guys,

thanks
I guess they will test their top team constellation at this little tournament before the Olympics (just friendlies...)
ok, thank you. hope to see better polish volleyball. cause they can.

Zwergvogel

just a fan =)

• "Zwergvogel" is female

Favourite Team: Voléro Zürich, Poland NT

Favourite Players: Anna Werblińska, Kasia Skowronska, Lena Dziękiewicz

Friday, July 18th 2008, 6:21pm

well Glinka will finish for sure, at least thats what she said some months ago already and Liktoras said something like this after qualifying for the OGs.... So it would be a bigger surprise if they kept playing for the NT rather than quitting.

That's so sad that they both finish their career ;( ;(
But I'm sure they play really good at the OG and come back home with a medal so this would be a verry god end for them :thumbsup:
To a beloved person:
Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
I will never forget you...

A

Beginner

• "A" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 3:49pm

I think that Masza also has personal reasons. She probably wants to settle down and start a family.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 10:44pm

Quoted

Trener Marco Bonitta nie powołał jej na Igrzyska Olimpijskie w Pekinie.

Link

Hello,

do I read it correctly that Bonitta will not take Lena Dziekiewicz to the Olympic Games?

pol

Professional

• "pol" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Kazakhstan, Peru, Croatia

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras, Danielle Scott, Gabriela Polańska

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 12:45am

Yes, Lena stays at home.

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 6:31am

shhh shhh
please dont talk about this topic anymore, i think im almost over this shock :lol:

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 5:06pm

shhh shhh
please dont talk about this topic anymore, i think im almost over this shock :lol:

Sorry! :whistling:

Could you please tell me more? What were his reasons? What did he say? What did she say? Is this topic discussed on this board?

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 6:13pm

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 10:37pm

Thanks for the Link.

Without Dziekiewicz the Olympic Volleyball event is not very attractive anymore for me. :down:

Shame on you Bonitta!

If he wouldn't have taken Dziekiewicz out of the fifth set against Russia in Halle, the Polish national team would jave qualified in the European Qualification Tournament. There was a dropoff after this substitution. And she is the most creative player offensively in my opinion. She is alo important for chemistry reasons!

Nastja

Master

• "Nastja" is female

Monday, July 28th 2008, 12:24am

If he wouldn't have taken Dziekiewicz out of the fifth set against Russia in Halle, the Polish national team would jave qualified in the European Qualification Tournament. There was a dropoff after this substitution. And she is the most creative player offensively in my opinion. She is alo important for chemistry reasons!
My opinion!!!
But it was not a substitution if i remember right, but this necessary rotation. But i totally agree that the poles suddenly lost many points in a row and when she came back they finally started to score again, which was unfortunatly too late... (damn how pissed i was eheh)
It was a great match and it was a pleasure to watch it live in hall :lol:

Monday, July 28th 2008, 1:35pm

[...]
But it was not a substitution if i remember right, but this necessary rotation. [...]

What is the "necessary rotation" for a rule? Could somebody please explain?

kala

Beginner

• "kala" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, BKS Bielsko Biała

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras, Gosia Glinka, Mariola Zenik, Brakocevic, Krzysiek Ignaczak, * Agata Mróz,

Monday, July 28th 2008, 2:50pm

I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I
If I understand well, she wants to finish her career (not only in National Team) ;( In fact she each year has some health problems. She doesn't want to risk...The health is the most important thing :!:
Ehhh It won't be the same. Without Masza and Glinka I couldn't imagine it... ;(

Social bookmarks