• i think he should give a try to learn polish. It`s not easy, but after all he SHOULD KNOW it since the beginning.

For me Bonitta speaks Polish almost perfect, if we compare him with men team coach Lozano, who even don't try to speak our language (or Leo Beenhakker in football). It looks like Bonitta has known many Polish words and e.g. in Wrocław he used much more Polish words than Italian or English...
    And I hope that all misunderstandings between Bonitta and team will disapear or unless will be hidden during OG. In Beijing I'd like to see team which is enjoying it's play and celebrate succeses with coach, who estimates his players and claps his hands (like after match agains Turkey today). I beleive it will come true and won't be just my dream...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited 2 times, last by Konrad ().

• For me Bonitta speaks Polish almost perfect, if we compare him with men team coach Lozano, who even don't try to speak our language (or Leo Beenhakker in football). It looks like Bonitta has known many Polish words and e.g. in Wrocław he used much more Polish words than Italian or English...
    And I hope that all misunderstandings between Bonitta and team will disapear or unless will be hidden during OG. In Beijing I'd like to see team which is enjoying it's play and celebrate succeses with coach, who estimates his players and claps his hands (like after match agains Turkey today). I beleive it will come true and won't be just my dream...

Yeah :) esp. he knows the most important polish words :P I won't be qoute :D

• Girls talked with Bonitta and they came to an agreement, so now it can be only better and better :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I won't be surprised, if Glinka does the same...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I won't be surprised, if Glinka does the same...

well Glinka will finish for sure, at least thats what she said some months ago already and Liktoras said something like this after qualifying for the OGs.... So it would be a bigger surprise if they kept playing for the NT rather than quitting.

• I read, that Liktoras wants to finish his career in NT after the OG :( I

If I understand well, she wants to finish her career (not only in National Team) ;( In fact she each year has some health problems. She doesn't want to risk...The health is the most important thing :!:

• Hey guys,

im new here. and at first i wanna say, that this "community" is very good. its the best volleball-page i know.

and now, (as i new member) i have a question:

when will polska play with their "real" team ?

i mean: skowronska, zenik and so on. does anybody know that ?

thanks

• I guess they will test their top team constellation at this little tournament before the Olympics (just friendlies...)

• well Glinka will finish for sure, at least thats what she said some months ago already and Liktoras said something like this after qualifying for the OGs.... So it would be a bigger surprise if they kept playing for the NT rather than quitting.

That's so sad that they both finish their career ;( ;(
    But I'm sure they play really good at the OG and come back home with a medal so this would be a verry god end for them :thumbsup:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• I think that Masza also has personal reasons. She probably wants to settle down and start a family.

• Thanks for the Link.

Without Dziekiewicz the Olympic Volleyball event is not very attractive anymore for me. :down:

Shame on you Bonitta!

If he wouldn't have taken Dziekiewicz out of the fifth set against Russia in Halle, the Polish national team would jave qualified in the European Qualification Tournament. There was a dropoff after this substitution. And she is the most creative player offensively in my opinion. She is alo important for chemistry reasons!

• If he wouldn't have taken Dziekiewicz out of the fifth set against Russia in Halle, the Polish national team would jave qualified in the European Qualification Tournament. There was a dropoff after this substitution. And she is the most creative player offensively in my opinion. She is alo important for chemistry reasons!

My opinion!!!
    But it was not a substitution if i remember right, but this necessary rotation. But i totally agree that the poles suddenly lost many points in a row and when she came back they finally started to score again, which was unfortunatly too late... (damn how pissed i was eheh)
    It was a great match and it was a pleasure to watch it live in hall :lol:

• If I understand well, she wants to finish her career (not only in National Team) ;( In fact she each year has some health problems. She doesn't want to risk...The health is the most important thing :!:

Ehhh It won't be the same. Without Masza and Glinka I couldn't imagine it... ;(