• Baranska said she will continued to play for NT. she is great universal player and we cant effort to loose her...she is strong character but i think she is right now. Bonitta shouldnt blame her for the looses she was in good shape but she didnt get any chance to play cause Bonitta dont like her ;/ she is kind of person who will defend her rights and she is very proud person. in some situation is good but she should give up sometimes

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• OMG i had no idea that people didn't like Baranska! I think that she's such a great, strong, solid player and i love to see her playing. She seems so quiet and reserved! I'm shocked...

• OMG i had no idea that people didn't like Baranska! I think that she's such a great, strong, solid player and i love to see her playing. She seems so quiet and reserved! I'm shocked...

she is a great player indeed, but definitely not a quiet and reserved person, unfortunatly.... :whistle:

• Barańska might has said she still wanted to play in NT. She has changed her mind so many times... The question is, if another coach will want to cooperate with her :roll:
    And I agree with Nastja about Sadurek. Sometimes, even if you admitt your own mistakes, it seems that you blame somebody else. I think we have similar situation here.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• oh yes you speaking my language now :dance6: Lang Ping is my dream coach and i want her so badly but it is impossible we dont have money for her :down: and she probably dont want to work with Poles. we will end up with Swiderek the 2nd coach of our mens NT :white: i hope not

• Mateo, can you give some more information on Swiderek? Like where he has coached before and if he has had any successes. And out of pure curiosity, what's Niemczyk been up to lately?

• Mateo, can you give some more information on Swiderek? Like where he has coached before and if he has had any successes. And out of pure curiosity, what's Niemczyk been up to lately?

well Swiderek was 2nd coach in WNT in 2003 when we won ECH. he was coach of WIniary Kalisz and won POlish Chapionship now from 2005 he was 2nd coach of MNT of Poland and won silver medal during WCH. and that's all i know . the only success worth notice is his Polish Champion title in others he was just 2nd...
    NIemczyk isnt doing anything special apart from giving anoying interviews and being an editor of Super Volley . he is also an expert of Womens Volleyball in TVP during OG

• well Swiderek was 2nd coach in WNT in 2003 when we won ECH. he was coach of WIniary Kalisz and won POlish Chapionship now from 2005 he was 2nd coach of MNT of Poland and won silver medal during WCH. and that's all i know . the only success worth notice is his Polish Champion title in others he was just 2nd...
    NIemczyk isnt doing anything special apart from giving anoying interviews and being an editor of Super Volley . he is also an expert of Womens Volleyball in TVP during OG

Thanks for the insight man! Is Swiderek a likeable guy? You've mentioned in a previous post about somebody else you would want to see as trainer. What's up with him?

• Thanks for the insight man! Is Swiderek a likeable guy? You've mentioned in a previous post about somebody else you would want to see as trainer. What's up with him?

Yes Swiderek is Likeable he is very quit and calm person . he dont have any conflict in previous years and from what i know our guys from NT really like him. but i hate interviews with him :P he is always talking about the same things nothing new like "we didint have a luck and thats why we lost,we were tired etc."
    you mean Lang Ping??she is USA coach now and one of the best player of China in history a living legend :)

• Yes Swiderek is Likeable he is very quit and calm person . he dont have any conflict in previous years and from what i know our guys from NT really like him. but i hate interviews with him he is always talking about the same things nothing new like "we didint have a luck and thats why we lost,we were tired etc."
    you mean Lang Ping??she is USA coach now and one of the best player of China in history a living legend

That's good to hear, because he is the most probable choice, right?
    Lang Ping would be a dream, but no, I meant someone else. A Polish coach. Maybe it was someone else who suggested this person...but anyway, thanks again for the insight! (Matlak by Konrad)
    And whoever it will be, let's hope they can bring a little more dynamic into the game!

• That's good to hear, because he is the most probable choice, right?
    Lang Ping would be a dream, but no, I meant someone else. A Polish coach. Maybe it was someone else who suggested this person...but anyway, thanks again for the insight! (Matlak by Konrad)
    And whoever it will be, let's hope they can bring a little more dynamic into the game!

oh yes Matlak .i would love to see him as a coach :) he is , in my opinion the best Polish coach even better then Niemczyk but hmmm he is a little bit like Carpol shouting a lot . he is coach of Farmutil Pila right now and even though he dont have very good players ( Bednarek is the best he's got) he still win medals and have good results in European Cups eg wining with Jesi and Cannes
    yes Swiderek is the most probably choice but it is not sure for 100% yet the polish federation still hesitate and they have some time hope they will change theit mind :) but Miroslaw Przedpelski(president of Polish federation)said they were investigate in Swiderek as 2nd coach for some reason . he also said that the coach need to speak either Polish or English(that's the stupidest things he's ever said cant they hire the translator??)

• well she is as tall as Gamowa but i doubt she will ever be as good as she is. she play as OPP and she play in Pila from this season. she has some potential but i doubt she will be ever first OPP of NT

• bobaas
    she is OPP now believe me :D in Szamatuly Cup she played as OPP so i dont think Matlak will change her position now.

there are some press speculation about
    Toshie Yoshida,

Sergio Negra
    and
    Alessandro Chiappini
    as candidate to coach of Poland . i dont know much about first 2 but i'd love to see CHiappini as Coach . he did great job with Turkey . when his contract expire?

but still it;s just speculation we most likely end up with Swiderek :whistling: ;(

• his contract will finish 2010.so it is imposibble ;) and we love chiappini. ı hope he will be with our NT until 2012 :whistle:

• his contract will finish 2010.so it is imposibble ;) and we love chiappini. ı hope he will be with our NT until 2012 :whistle:

oh man :down: but imposible is nothing :P as Przedpelski said"we can have whoever we want " "money is not problem" etc so... :lol: noo we won't steal Chiappini from Turkey.

Siatka.org even states that its 99.9% sure :roll:

heh so there's still 00.1 :white: chance :P i really can't image Swiderek as coach of Poland ;( he is so calm and soft Baranska and co. would do whatever they want to :)