Jaqueline gives an interview about her new life in Spain!

• The interview was given to the site globo.com....is from that that I took it:
    http://globoesporte.globo.com/…0,,MUL295251-4435,00.html

GLOBOESPORTE.COM: How is your life in Spain? Did the fact of Fofão and Walewska being on the same team of yours help?
    Jaqueline: I'm great, loving the country! The weather is really similar to the brasilian one, is not like in Italy. People here are more welcoming too, like the brasilians as well. Having the brasilian grils around helped me a lot. In Jesi, I was alone. They didn't liked when we went out to met other players in other cities, they thought that we could tell secrets about the teams to each other. I wanted to be with them, but I avoited so I wouldn't cause troubles. Here, everyone likes the joy, everyone talks. Is a team where everyone helps each other, I like very much the other girls from the team. And also, my coach is brasilian now(Paulo Coco).

How is the life out the court? Do you see the other girls from the team offen?
    We make some dinners at each others house. Wal always make it, and Fofão also call me. Always that we have a day off, they try to make something, even so I dont stay alone at home.

Do you miss playing close to Murilo?
    In Italy, although I played close to him, I was much more alone. There are only three hours of flight till here, so we always find a way of seeing each other. When the championship ends, I'll have more time to see him. With time passing we miss each day more, but I'm used to it.

In little time in Murcia you have already been elected, on the team's site, the best player to arrived this season. Did you expect a beggining of year so positive?
    I think is cool that people liked my game. Here, they say I'm a complet player, that can do anything. I can feel the warm of the crowd. When a match ends everyone wants to stay close, to talk...is like in Brasil.

What did you learn after being caught on the antidoping exam?
    Now, I'm much more careful. I was inocent, I could never expect that the CLA that I took had problems. For that, from now on, every pill that I take will pass through the doctors hands first, I always go to them to see everything is fine.

At that time, Jesi, your ex-team, said that would go into justice against you for the acusation of doping. How did you reacted to the atitude of the Italian team?
    When Jesi did that, I was upset. I helped the team to get into the final of the championship, but they didn't give my value, didn't call, and more than that, tried to get in justice against me. They didn't help me with nothing. In Murcia, they helped me a lot. I was in pain in Italy, and they always called me to give me some strenght. I couldn't understand them very well, but I knew they were being suportive.

In 2007, you really lived in hell. How do you see this year? What did change, for you, from that time till now?
    I think was not just the doping, a lot of stuff has happened. Sometimes I think that I missed a lot of time, I stayed two years away from the courts ( the player had a trombose on her right hand, and had problems with her left knee twice). For that, now I'm running after what I missed. I'm a person that ever gives up, and that's my problem. There are some people that wants to see you out of the way, but I don't let that happen. They will try, but at the end I'll turn over, give my 100%. This is the biggest turn over I'm giving, this is a privilege. I'm prepared for everything.

Just like you, Brasilian National team also had a lot of problems in 2007. Although so many problems, do you think that, this time, the female team finaly will have chances for the olimpic gold?
    Of course! We have to win this Olimpic games! We have to make the turn over in 2008, not just me, but the national team too.

Sorry for the english sometimes people....but I hope I was able to write here at least the idea of what she said..... :thumbsup:

• "Eu não entendia direito o que falavam, mas me sentia apoiada."
    "I couldn't understand them very well, but I knew they were being suportive."

Sometimes Jaqueline's hilarious. Her innocent way of life is so funny... :love:
    I hope she grow as person, cuz sometimes i'ts a bad way of living (as in the dopping case), but don't leave this child aspect...

• Hehe I liked her interview.
    I think she's very honest and speaks up... and funny thing is that sometimes she talks about polemic stuff and there's not all these "bla bla bla" around her, while other players (like Mari) just need to open their mouths to become national matter.

• To tell the truth, I didn't see anything different in her interview. She said what the reporter and the Brazilian fans wanted to hear: She's doing well, she's completely recovered from the dopping case, she's adapting better to Spain than to Italy and she hope that 2008 be a better year than 2007.

• I love it how innocent she is. She is so cute, too.
    And like, after games and the camera shows them (the Brazilian NT), she's always giving the camera kisses. I found that hilarious.