Serbian NT

• Yeah...maybe...but..is weird for me...that she is not even in the list..maybe not in the 12 players team..but not even called.... :huh: ...the same for Pavlovic..I wish I could see her there...(but till now I dont get it why she decide to become a opposite....)

But thanks for explainning Santa Cruz.. ^^

Actually it would have been a surprise for me to see Marinkovic on the list...she's not doing bad...but in my opinion Serbia has better middle blockers... ;)

You're welcome joana :)

• i wish i d watch Anja with Serbain NT.
    About Vesna (Eczacibasi), is it coach's chosen or Vesna retired from NT ?

• ..the same for Pavlovic..I wish I could see her there...(but till now I dont get it why she decide to become a opposite....)

I don't think she decided to change position, she had to play opposite in Pavia because they lost Lehtonen who went to Greece.And she did great.But I think she will be back to her old position.

• I don't think she decided to change position, she had to play opposite in Pavia because they lost Lehtonen who went to Greece.And she did great.But I think she will be back to her old position.

yeah...true..I expresse myself bad..hehe....well..I do hope she come back being MB!!! ^^ ....She is great player...I think she have more chances to play in Serbia NT as MB! :)

• No, she will miss European league.

So why she is in this list?