Kasia Skowronska

• Kasia on Enea cup Szamotuły 2011

that nuns :lol: :lol: :lol:

• what a beauty i love her :rose:

• she will go to china in cooperation with LANG Ping, after the world cup, i can see her matches lol

• you`re so lucky, please give us some link when the league will start

• From interview with Miss World Interviews :D

Yesterday I flew to China. The country's league begins in early December and ends in March. - I already have a return ticket to Poland on 7 March.

Not to early Kasia ? :rolll:

I wonder where I will live, what I will eat, what I have to pack a suitcase :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I will eat, what I will drink, where I will live I don't know I don't know oh shit oh shit :thumbsup:

• Kasiu I will help You- in suitcase get sticks to rice

• all interview

Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata played in Italy and Turkey. Now - as the first volleyball player from our country - will appear in the Chinese league. - I think positive and I hope that I will return to Poland as better volleyball player - said before the flight to China.
    Yesterday she flew to China. The country's league begins in early December and ends in March. - I already have a return ticket to the Poland on 7 March. I hope that I come back with the title of champion of China.This goal presents us Lang Ping.I am glad that I can work with this coach. I know that I can many learn from her. In Asia, quick volleyball game close to perfection. I like this style and I always wanted to meet with this. I also want to improve the game on defense. I am flying to China to learn.

I wonder where I will live, what I will eat, what I should to pack in suitcase ,but it is not so important. I know that Guangzhou is called China's Chicago, because of the skyscrapers, that is near to Hong Kong and I know that great adventure awaits me. I'm not afraid of challenges. I am positively geared and I hope that I will return to Poland as better volleyball player.

Skowronska at the end adds that she wants to help the team next year to qualify for the Olympics;
    When I will return to poland, I will find club,in which I will practicing for by in good shape in May during the Olympic elimination.

(I translated this, so sorry for mistakes if there may be :P )

• Bartek, you read interviews with Kasia ??? 8o 8o :P :D

• She was eating sushi in the last picture from that link.
    And a prior picture shows rice, maybe some cakes, a bag of Chinese herbal tea drink and some shrimps, spare ribs, vegetables and an egg.
    Hope she feels comfortable with Chinese food.

• I can not wait to see first match :roll: propably 10.12.11 ,but I`m not sure...

• thanks filedefener for this photos :super:
    I found another:

• Fujian - Evergrande 0:3 (15:25, 22:25, 27:29)
    Kasia -23 points 45% :super: