Kasia Skowronska

• really? haha , that's how we chinese people feel about u guys as well ! especially some atheletes with dark skin color and bald head, i can barely recognize them ~~~( no offending either)

What do you mean by you guys and Dark Skin? I'm Caucasian :roll: And I think you feel offended :whistle:

• No offending but before black people seemed the same to me. But now my roommate is a beautiful black girl :cheesy:

• What do you mean by you guys and Dark Skin? I'm Caucasian :roll: And I think you feel offended :whistle:

OMG....im absolutely not a racist and the term i mentioned refers to all the foreigners in my eyes. because sometimes i feel hard to distinguish some players because they are identical......btw nice to meet u ~~

• Even if it's off topic, it's scientifically proven that people can distinguish members of their own "race" optically much better than members of another "race", so it's kinda normal that for Skowronska Chinese women look all the same and all of it has nothing to with racism. It's just because people in Europe usually recognize others by hair colour, skin colour and such things, while in Asia this is not possible because almost everyone has black hair there, so they use other signs to recognize people which in return makes it difficult for them to recognize European/American people...

• Even if it's off topic, it's scientifically proven that people can distinguish members of their own "race" optically much better than members of another "race", so it's kinda normal that for Skowronska Chinese women look all the same and all of it has nothing to with racism. It's just because people in Europe usually recognize others by hair colour, skin colour and such things, while in Asia this is not possible because almost everyone has black hair there, so they use other signs to recognize people which in return makes it difficult for them to recognize European/American people...

excellent summarizing

• Kasia is chosen the best female player in Poland of 2011 year of supporters and readers siatka.org! :super:
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…epsza-siatkarka-2011-roku

general ranking :
    1. Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata - 44,48%
    2. Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale - 19,30%
    3. Milena Radecka - 12,50%
    4. Paulina Maj - 11,15%
    5. Berenika Okuniewska - 8,78%
    6. Karolina Kosek - 3,79%

• Well, it's so interesting to watch all the posts in 3 years!
    I knew much more about Kasia now.
    No matter criticism or compliment, it's like putting together pieces of Kasia's career development.
    Now that she's in China, and I am in the city of her team, I can provide you guys with a lot of informationo about her.
    background stories, anecdotes, etc........
    and nice meeting you guys! :)

• nice to meet you ocean :drink:
    I will waiting for some infos , if you will have some from Chinese league and Evergrande :D

• nice to meet you ocean :drink:
    I will waiting for some infos , if you will have some from Chinese league and Evergrande :D

Oh hi! Wojtek! Nice to know you!
    It's glad to meet you, you are a fan of Kasia, right?
    I can certainly translate some Chinese articles for you. Would be exciting! :lol:

• Part One: http://sports.sohu.com/20120118/n332569616.shtml

The National Volleyball League this season, attracting a total of five foreign players to join, Guangdong Evergrande accounted for three constants, they were from Poland, Italy and the United States, which, from Poland Kasia is beautiful , known as "butterfly" in the volleyball community.
    In the last few home games, after the game's over, Kasia had always had full of female fans around, they took the name of a variety of printed Kasia posters and cards, ask for idol's signature, or ask Kasia's husband to take photos one by one. Kasia always meet the requirements of fans, but also to discuss with them of the camera really easy to use ... ... is a woman between the topic.

Kasia's smoky makeup has become a focus of media attention, female reporters who have studied it in the end wonder what brand of waterproof eye shadow, even in sweat after the game is still not melt away.
    In the face of everyone's praise, Kasia looked very calm, the reporter began to think, perhaps because too many people praise, she has become accustomed. After the interview, only to find the truth,Kasia was not interested in fame and fortune, in the future she's most eager to return home to be a good wife, good mother.

Kasia's Polish name is KATARZYNA EWA SKOWRONSKA, Evergrande coach Lang Ping called her nickname, "Kasia". Kasia was a kind beauty, when she's in the game, and then simply have to put on a smoky makeup .
    In Poland women's volleyball team, Kasia is very well known, not only because of beauty, but also because of personality. She once left the NT because of conflicts with the coach.

• Part Two: http://sports.sohu.com/20120118/n332569616_1.shtml

The interview happened in Guangzhou, the lowest temperature in winter the days, the outdoor temperature is only 5 degrees Celsius, Kaisa wearing thin sweater, standing downstairs to reporters, "I am not cold, it does not matter."

Kasia's fingertips restore the "original" after the game two days ago that the bright red nail polish, such as blood was washed spotless, and she, as she said, she's bored living in Guangzhou, she had repeated to change the nails' color.

Kasia has its own official website, update her whereabouts, including text and pictures, as well as the outcome of each round of Guangdong Evergrande's game score. One article, is a interview that Kasia determine to join Guangdong Evergrande, she referred to the Chinese culture, she is very interested in food and looking forward to the new season with the team under the command of Lang Ping, for salary, it was so she could not resist.

However, Kasia does not have feelings for Chinese food, after eating in the cafeteria for a few days, she and two other foreign players, go back to the dorm for their own "special treatment." Lang Ping also said in an interview, several foreign players away for several successive expeditions can not adapt, they are not interested in the local Western food, and Chinese food either, however, they carry nutrition powder during the trip, also in the room simply cook Western food to fill their stomachs.

"Actually, I like Chinese food, but too hot, I can not always eat spicy food, if the stomach is not good, it will affect my status, I have to play as a precondition to ensure that food choices." Kasia in the dorm cook their own food to Italian cuisine, pasta as main dishes; she occasionally went with the U.S. foreign player Fawcett to Japanese restaurant to eat sushi, also upload their own pictures on the website.

• Played for the Italian League and Turkish League, Kasia is a linguistic genius, in addition to Polish and English, she can speak Italian, German and Spanish. However, for Chinese, Kasia grinning painful, "too hard, I just learned a few words: Hello, I am, goodbye." Communication barriers become Kasia's pity, "Unfortunately, me and Chinese teammates have language barrier, otherwise I will feel more familiar with each other. "

As his wife play the China League, Kasia's husband became a "frequent air traveller", as a agent, he travelled between Europe and Asia, each one-way has to spend almost 20 hours on the road, but he said he did not feel tired.

In addition to Christmas and New Year's Day, Kasia spent with her husband in the Chinese Lunar New Year, "We are very curious about the traditional Chinese New Year, when there will be two days off, we are going to Hong Kong for a short break."

• Beautiful superstars at the same level of Kasia, is doomed to be sought after. Italy women's volleyball team's "goddess" Piccinini was the Italian edition of "Playboy" cover girl in December 2011. Over last season the U.S. women's volleyball constant who had joined Guangdong Evergrande, top player Logan Tom was nominated FHM ("FHM") "100 most beautiful and sexy women," but Kasia who had chose punk style has no sexy swimsuit photos or image out.

"Each person selected not the same way, when I play volleyball, i am more willing to focus on the game itself. Indeed, many Polish television stations invite me as a guest, but it conflicts with my game, I can not go to the recent invitation to a talk show, I can not for a television and fly from Guangzhou to Poland to do it. "Kasia said frankly, it's not true that no magazine invited her to shoot fashion modeling pictures, there have been many stylish party invitations , but she did not love this kind of thing.

The most important thing to Kasia is game and competition, " after the end of the league in China, my husband and I have no plan to travel in China, because there is no time. I want to back for the Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Poland, which is the task of primary importance. "Kasia does not own the London Olympics as special milestone for her sports career, the major professional league, is her real stage to showcase her talent.

Born in 1983, Kasia has not yet planning to retire, she felt she was in the best condition, leave the volleyball court comes to the future, she did not intend to get involved in fashion or entertainment, "by then I just want to be a good wife, good Mom, I want to have several children, accompanied them to grow up. "

• Hi guys! I have sth to share with you, though I am not sure whether its true.

You know Kasia Skowronska and Carolina Costagrande are both played for Guangdong Evergrande.

Right after the team won over Tianjin Bridgestone (the game on Jan 17th), there were two people who claimed themselves as Skowronska and Costagrande posting messages on one of China's volleyball discussion board.

Their postings aroused great public sensation and a lot of fans asked questions. "Kasia" and "Carol" were kind enough to replied some of the questions, they seemed grateful for their Chinese fans.

However, the majority of the fans chose not to believe they are "Kasia" and "Carol". They are suspcious about the identity of them. They believed they are fake.

So I want to know your opinions about it. You guys are great volleyball fans who had followed the players for years.

Would you please help me to verify the truth of these "Kasia" and "Carol" postings?

I can give you the links.

Kasia's postings:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1379773305

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1379865742

Carolina Costagrande's postings:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1378631173?pn=1

• ocean, Thank You very much for this all interviews ! :flower: :D

• Would you please help me to verify the truth of these "Kasia" and "Carol" postings?

in my opinion this posting was false, but everything can happen so I can not verify this posts :P

• in my opinion this posting was false, but everything can happen so I can not verify this posts :P

Thanks for your reply though I was a little disappointed! Nice to share your opinion with me! :rose:

• Dear all:
    I have just collected some pics of the game Army vs Evergrande on Jan 31st. I will keep updating once I discover more pics. Plz enjoy!