Kasia Skowronska

• She definelty used some strong words, she seems hurt.

I hope Poland can find a coach that works with everyone well, you have so many good players, but like you said, always somethng outside court gets in th way.

Do you guys think is possible that Chiappini can become a coach from Poland? I mean, he is now working there, and he made a good work ahead Turkey, he has internacional experience.....what do you think?

• She's right in her view about Matlak and the fact how he treated her.
    But this interview is from tabloid so I'm quite sceptical ;)

• Do you guys think is possible that Chiappini can become a coach from Poland? I mean, he is now working there, and he made a good work ahead Turkey, he has internacional experience.....what do you think?

I think, it's possible. And it will be the best choice. Chiappini was a candidate before Bonitta take our team. So maybe he will get a chance now :)

• > http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…wac-marzenia-z-fenerbahce

Translator Translatica:

Really excellent team We have. At the moment a few injuries which they don't let us play are still a problem on so high how, we would want we and our coach - a Fenerbahce volleyball player is saying Stamboul Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata. Fenerbahce team Stamboul triumphed in the Club world championships. He was these are unusually good championships for Katarzyna Skowrońskiej-Dolaty, which playing the Turkish club in colours was chosen the most with reputable competitor of championships. - really excellent Team of the mum. At the moment a few injuries which they don't let us play are still a problem on so high how, we would want we and our coach. Around Roberta it is a great personality, outstanding instructor which is having in his account gold medals of the Olympic Games and other large parties. To matches with the best team of Brazil during mastery in Qatar he prepared us tactically simply perfectly, from my career I don't resemble something like that - a Fenerbahce volleyball player is saying.

Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata of move to Turkey I don't think so will regret. - the Victory in the League of Masters has always been my dream, and here I can carry them out. If we get the European Cup, he will confirm that I did a good choice. With the representation of Poland with master at world most probably I won't manage to stay, at least so far for me it failed, and from here I am coming back as the master - is saying Polish attacking.

........And She is giving the specificity of the game (a little bit) in Turkey. - it is a real frenzy, because in the own hall we can count on the enthusiastic support of a few thousand fans. They aren't coming neither for the male volleyball, or other indoor sports, and there are real crowds on our matches. They are reacting very uncontrollably, non-stop they are singing. I don't understand what, but I don't intend to sink into it, because these their songs most probably aren't until the end cool for our rivals. The judge sometimes stops the match and he is ordering somebody from our staff to talk with them so that they change the repertoire.......

However our volleyball player is evading questions against the national team. - I already said everything and I don't want to come back to it - claims consistently.

• Interview with Kasia about Turkish League (I translate it to english langue from Gogle translator, so it can be some mistakes, sorry :P ):

League games are gaining momentum in Turkey. Two easy wins 3-0 in the quarterfinals gave the charges of a pass to Ze Roberto four best teams of Super League.

- Fortunately, both games are not caused us too many problems. The real play begins only now. In the semifinals, did not come across any of the two best teams (Vakifbank and Eczacibasi - eds.), so our road to a dream final is a bit easier, on the other hand, these teams are better able to match the highest level. I think that there isn`t better teams in Europe than Fenerbahçe, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi, and it guarantees great excitement in the rest of the tournament. I hope that we will achieve our goal and defend the championship in Turkey, which will be very difficult.

The fans do not watch the last often in league Kasia Skowronska on court. Rotations in the composition occur because of the limit of foreigners, but the situation is further complicated by health problems of some contestants.

- In such a situation consists of our current staffing situation and the health problems of several players. I do not know how long these problems will continue, perhaps until the very end of the season. However, we are all pros and we understand that the most important is the success of the whole team. We are a team, consisting of 15 individuals of equal worth, always ready to help your club. It just so happens that we have a good attacking position change in the form of Seda and if the limit of three foreigners on the pitch would be difficult to not take advantage of it. From my part I can only offer a complete willingness to be at any time to meet these challenges - says Skowronek.

• Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata next season will be in the Chinese league. Having had a great season in Fenerbahce Polish player signed lucrative contract with a team of Evergrande - says the "Fakt".

- Financial conditions are better than in Turkey, but the money has never been decisive in the choice of club. Chinese league is very strong. I watched games, I asked athletes that played at this club. All highly praised stay in China. Therefore, I look forward with optimism to start the tournament - said Katarzyna Skowronska-Dolata.

• - Financial conditions are better than in Turkey, but the money has never been decisive in the choice of club.

It is the biggest lie on earth :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What can I say about that? Everybody would say that, its her job , but Evergrande its a good club and chinese league also, so its good decision for her

• It is the biggest lie on earth :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a lie! she just came to FBA for money and now say so :cursing: she must be kidding :whistle:

• What a lie! she just came to FBA for money and now say so :cursing: she must be kidding :whistle:

Like I wrote in another topic. She is, maybe the most, insolent Player I have ever seen. Hmm.. maybe Hooker is a little more than Her.. but little little :lol: :lol:

• she told you that?

She told that in interview last year...I was crying and crying all day and night but Fenerbahce gave Me so much money so I must think about the future and I must go there.

• like I said its her job, so everyone want to earn more, but Evergrande is also good club and she will have more experience