Kasia Skowronska

• I excepted from her also much more, but she just had weaker season, maybe in Turkish league played not so well, but Super Cup ,World Clubs Championship and finall matches with Vakifbank play well

• Hahaha, don't blame Skowronska for how much she earns, but rather clubs who are paying that money for sitting more than half season on the bench. In my opinion she didn't have worse club season than Glinka. They had similar percentage of attack. She had really good time in very important matches of her team and was chosen MVP of the WCh for clubs. I ve never read that she said that Polish league is to weak for her. Maybe she said it previous year, when it was true. Definitely she chose money this year, the same as previous one, but if you can choose earning 200 000 Euros and 600 000 Euros per season and you still have good coach and level of playing, the choice seems to be very clear. There are still players who earn more than her:), so don't panic mates.

• Come on, it’s her choice. Get over it. She’s decided to play there and to be sincere, she would be silly to not accept 500 000 euro for 4 months. It’s not her FAULT Evergrande offered so much money, though I don’t understand their decision at all.

And her comments about Polish NT, or Polish clubs are unacceptable. Plus Liga Kobiet too weak to her? What an ignorant person…

• Where did she make such comments? I am not trying to argue, I just want to read what she said.

That’s fine. I don’t have any links right away, because they are kinda old. This summer there were few interviews with Kasia where she said her opinion about our NT and our coach. She criticized and blamed everything/everyone but herself. Everyone knows she said a bit too much. There are many players who have finished their NT career (due to many reasons) and they haven’t complained in public how bad they were treated and how unfair everything was.

About Plus Liga, I just quoted some other Inside-Volley user, who wrote today that Kasia said polish league was too weak to her. ?(

anyway, I wish her luck in China. Until clubs want to pay her much money, she can use it

• hmm...I see that Kasia has a really big "fanclub" here :lol: i read that articles too...if she said too much in them- maybe yes, but i think she was very frustrated after her leave from NT...and about plus liga-i think that if she comes back this year to Poland it will be a step back...plus liga is getting better and better but look at Muszyna and Sopot - the best 2 clubs and they are plaiyng still very unstable...and Muszyna doesnt have a coach :)

• Maybe it will change soon? :cheesy: just hoping!

YES the cosch is only one-MR SERWINSKI :P by u see he still somehow does the trick!!! and they get better year by year. MR SERWINSKI learns the occupancy :P

• Awww ! :huh: She plays for Evergrande in China next season..

i think this experience will be very interesting

Dear Kasia.. thanks for everything..Thank you for all your contributions to team as a Polish superstar

We'll never forget you.. :wavy:

Jesteś najlepszym graczem Polska. Glinka nie jest :P :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• hmm...I see that Kasia has a really big "fanclub" here :lol: i read that articles too...if she said too much in them- maybe yes, but i think she was very frustrated after her leave from NT...and about plus liga-i think that if she comes back this year to Poland it will be a step back...plus liga is getting better and better but look at Muszyna and Sopot - the best 2 clubs and they are plaiyng still very unstable...and Muszyna doesnt have a coach :)

I basically agree. Kasia wants to win Champions League. OK, she will not do that in China. But could she do that in Poland? Well I am a big fan of our league so I believe Atom and Muszyna will meet in Champions League semi final next year. :D But probably most people do not find my belief rational.

Can any team in Poland afford her? Earlier this year, Atom said they could not afford Glinka because she could get at least 250 000 euros. I am not trying to start debate over who is worth more, but I doubt clubs can match what Evergrande offered Skowrońska.

• :rolll:
    Thank You for posting video of her matches all season. I guess I will need to buy a new shirt. :)

• :rolll:
    Thank You for posting video of her matches all season. I guess I will need to buy a new shirt. :)

you're welcome... ??? (what is your name?) ^^ I want to buy Bednarek's shirt :heart:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• YES the cosch is only one-MR SERWINSKI :P by u see he still somehow does the trick!!! and they get better year by year. MR SERWINSKI learns the occupancy :P

I also hope ika :lol: but yes this year Bogdan really improved, there were not so many funny words on time outs like in the past - I think that maybe because of Debby and Caroline and since his time-out coach Mirek left :lol: