Kasia Skowronska

• I basically agree. Kasia wants to win Champions League. OK, she will not do that in China. But could she do that in Poland? Well I am a big fan of our league so I believe Atom and Muszyna will meet in Champions League semi final next year. :D But probably most people do not find my belief rational.

Can any team in Poland afford her? Earlier this year, Atom said they could not afford Glinka because she could get at least 250 000 euros. I am not trying to start debate over who is worth more, but I doubt clubs can match what Evergrande offered Skowrońska.

I am also a big fan of Plusliga, I really hope that every year it become more and more attractive and better...now there is Atom which really can bring world class players and I think they really can play in the Final Four of Champions League...but their roster this year is also very good and I thought they would dominate the league and somehow not..just see the last match - so unstable play...Kasia IMO can learn more in China than in Atom or Muszyna..but I hope that one day she will come back

• first off all i'm a little bit disapointed with Kasia's choice, China? really? but i wish her all the best there's Lang Ping in that club so she will definitly has one of the best coaches in the world

second of all Skowronska's never said plusliga is too weak for her. if Bartek refers to that interview-->http://www.sports.pl/Siatkowka…artykul,107886,1,282.html

she said plus liga is improving a lot but it's still step behind the strongest leagues. she also said she likes to "conquer" other countries and that's why she won't play in polish league

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I haven't read that interview.
    She likes speaks with journalists so there a thousand interviews. Problem is that She speaks in every something else.
    I am stop talking about Her right now. She is to weak for Me.

• The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• thanks of God that you stop talking about her :obey: yesterday I had headache because of you :lol:

• Burak S. is better than Glinka? Hm.. yay I understand Your thinking now :!: Good=Pretty. So S. is better(prettier) than Glinka. But the best(prettiest) Player in the World is.. Kozuch :!: I get You :D

• Burak S. is better than Glinka? Hm.. yay I understand Your thinking now :!: Good=Pretty. So S. is better(prettier) than Glinka. But the best(prettiest) Player in the World is.. Kozuch :!: I get You :D

:white: :lol: :rolll:

• From first hand I have that interview:
    J-Kasiu how do You feel after the season in Turkey?
    K-Evergrande 500 000 Evergrande 500 000
    J-yyy What do You think about turkish Fans?
    K-Evergrande 500 000 Evergrande 500 000
    J-Kasiu You think only about money!
    K-Money? NO! How could You say that. I don't care about money!
    J-Ok Kasiu thank You for interview,
    K-500 euro please,
    J-?!?

• HAHA very fun , definitly you have got Talent , you sholud go to TVN

• Bartek, are you somehow connected to Werblinska (family, friend etc.) ? :) :) :)

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Haha Bartek :rolll: :lol:

Burak S. is better than Glinka? Hm.. yay I understand Your thinking now :!: Good=Pretty. So S. is better(prettier) than Glinka. But the best(prettiest) Player in the World is.. Kozuch :!: I get You :D

Unfortunately it's true that many people have this way of thinking. :thumbdown:

• I wouldn't say that Skowronska is more beautiful than Glinka...

And it is time for world to know the truth! Bartek is in reality - Jerzy Matlak!