Female volleyball...

• Well...with this new that Mamadova left Volero cause had some problems with Ah Mow Santos...I start to think of who the female sport is always full of this stuf...well and in this case the volleyball...and being a woman...indeed...I have to agree...we are a little bit complicated...but this is part of our charme...hehe

But we leasten all the time gossips of this kind..some are true and some are false, of course..so...who had never heard about any gossips like this???

But all the other hand....no one but a girl to hind her fellings through other girl..hehe...so...my question is....do yout think this kind of gossip...can interfear on the work of the coach and the result of a team???

I really think it can!!!! The result for me is always better and the group s united...and the players can trusth in eacher other.....

Once I heard that Jaqueline and Paula Pequeno don't go along with each other...from the time they both played in Finasa...and I don't know if this is true...but definetly this can't help for Brazil's NT...although they trys to put this behind when they are there...cause have the same goal...for me at importatn times...and decition moments this can show and just demage the matche....but I hope I'm wrong....hehehe

• Well.I don't think it is gossip.Because azerisport.com is the best sport site of Azerbaijan.I have never read gossip from this site.If it was gossip Mammadova or our federation would reject to the site.

And about ur question.I think coach must solve problems with their players.If coach can't solve problems in the team i think he or she is not a good coach.

• I agree with you...

and about Mamadova's one..well..maybe this one is not...but that are others that might be....=)..that's why I wanted to put that way..hehe

• It's really true that female volleyball has much more gossip than the male vball, but women are definitely more complicated :P
    I think it messes up a bit with the work of the coach, and the relationship among the players... who has been in a situation where it happened (like at work) knows how hard is to deal with a situation when people don't like each other!!

I heard (from reliable sources) that Michelle (libero) and Paula don't get along, that's why Michelle never goes to NT. If they are both great, they should work out their relation (at least to stand each other) and work. You don't need to love your co-workers, but at least should have a totally professional relation...

• and ı heard(from reliable sources) there are such problems in the Murcia team even in the games Murcia win 3-0,there are conflicts between girls and ı even heard Jaqueline cried after such a game.

• Well...Jaque is a full emotion person.....always crying....hehe...but I don't think is a bad thing always...sometimes is good releasing this emotions...I already saw her crying after begging a bad game...and hearing a lot of from Bernardinho...but she cried and came back to the game really well...being even the best at the matche...and that don't mean at all that she has problems with Bernardinho...on the other hand...she love's her....but about Murcia...well..I can't say....but they look to be ok...althought Jaque is a hard person to deal with...she usualy get along with people..I think....

And she plays for years with fofão and Wal...for sure is not with them....and also played with Zilio....maybe with Glinka...but Glinka seems to be a easy going person too....

so...I don't know...maybe she just cried for the game...and not for anyone specificly..

and about Michelle and Paula...really?!!!Well...I always heard that Michelle is a great girl...that everyone goes along with her...but for sure is really strange that she never has a chance in NT...although I think Fabi is better...I also think that Michelle is much better then Arlene...so a least as a second libero she should had go....

I agree with you Nivea...for the good of the team the players should try to put any problem beside....at least during a championship...