When will Brazilian NT TEam roster release?

• Zé Roberto said that the names will be released after the end of Superliga...that is this saturday (19th)...so..probably some day next week....

and the players has to be here day 5th....cause a lot of players are out of Brasil...finishing their championships...so this is the day...but I don't know if all the girls are going to start training this date...probably the ones that are coming from Italy...and Spain will have a week vacation....or sth like that...

• Last Monday, Zé Roberto said in an interview he would release the 2008 roster for both the Grand Prix and the Olympic Games after the end of the Brazilian Superliga, which will take place this Saturday. The players will start practising on May 5th (I don't think all of them will be able to be there on May 5th, I think both the Italian and the Spanish Leagues will end after that). I heard something about April 20th or 21st, I'm not sure. As April 21st is a Monday, there is more likelihood for this being the chosen date.

In this interview, he didn't say it deliberately, but he implied Mari will be called for the National Team. He said there would be 19 players in the roster, but only 15 will take part on the training sessions. I hope he could give a chance to players like Natália and Adenízia in the Grand Prix, as well as the back-up setter of the team.

I'd like to see the following players taking part of the World Grand Prix:

setters: Carol A. and Fabiola
    opposites: Renata and Joyce
    outside hitters: Mari, Natalia, Sassá and Regiane
    middle-blockers: Adenizia, Carol Gattaz and Thaísa
    libero: Michelle, Veridiana or Camila

Jaqueline, Paula, Sheilla, Fofão, Walewska, Fabiana and Fabi should stay in Brazil practising for the OG. I hope they could play some friendly matches against strong teams like China, Serbia, Russia, Poland, Cuba and the US, but there's no likelihood of this happening.