Brazil young adult team

• Today the Brazil Young Adult National Team roster was released. This team will play the Pan-American Cup which will be held from May 28th til June 7th. The team's roster is:

Setters: Dani Lins (Rexona-Ades / Rio de Janeiro) and Ana Tiemi (Finasa / Osasco)
    Opposite: Lia (Brusque / Brasil Telecom)
    Outside hitters: Natália (Finasa / Osasco), Suelle (Finasa / Osasco), Silvana (Finasa / Osasco), Regiane (Rexona-Ades / Rio de Janeiro), Michelle (Rexona-Ades / Rio de Janeiro), Dayse (São Caetano) and Fernanda Garay (Fiat / Minas)
    Middle-blockers: Adenízia (Finasa / Osasco), Barbara (São Caetano), Natasha (São Caetano) and Natália (FIat / Minas)
    Libero: Camila Brait (São Caetano)

• Hey...Brasil was second...lost the final to Dominican Rep....3x2....

Yeah..this championship is the qualification for the Grand Prix....Brasil usually send the juvenil team....but last time was just a younger team...but over 21 most players...like a B team

• Yeaj...they used their first team..and yeah..they are becming stronger..hehehehe...

a Brasilian coach is there now..Marco Kiwieck(I dont know if writes like this..hehe)..and he is doing a good work there..together with young good talets that are coming there...

• I expected to see some of these girls in the "real" adult NT... I hope that doesn't mean they're classified as B for one more olympic cycle.