Manon Flier

• Hehe.. Cool black&white style of outfit and interior! :thumbsup: I like it very much, cos this is my favourite combination of colors :lol:

You are happy if you understand a half of what she's saying. I can understand nothing :sos:

• WGP2003. After three victories in a row, over Cuba, Italy and Germany, Holland had got under the Russian hammer... I'm wondering, what was she thinking at that moment... Seems, that something like "OMG! what was that?!?! :what: ". It's one of my favourite pictures, even despite the lost game. Five years had passed and now it looks funny :)

• I loved the picture..THANKS LIGHT MASTER...never had seen before...

is true....this really makes you wanna go inside her mind and see what is passing there!!! :lol:

Netherland definetly likes to play GP's!!!! ^^

Now that Martinus won't be there as Dutch NT...I wish Flier goes to Italian championship...cause like that we'll be able to see her playing more....
    cause if she goes to Turkey.....would be awful to follow!!!! :(

So let's cross fingers...so she can go to a big team in Italy...hope she could go to Bergamo...now that Grun is out.... :D

• ı hope flier will come turkey..it will be great.best opposite of the world will play in turkey:aguera,grun,nancy metcalf and hopely flier.. :thumbup:

• I hope that Flier plays in Italy this season, and I think that's what's gonna happen...
    I seriously envy her serves!!
    She played here for some time when she was a lot younger, but can't remember her...

(I had seen that picture before, so cute!! :D )
    (and I don't understand any dutch... is there any dutch here??)

• It is great to see that a lot of Manon Flier fans are here. She is very talented and successful player and I believe that she absolutely deserves the love and respect of her fans.

I don’t know Dutch language, but the main theme of that interview is her favorites about book, movie, music and TV programs. And I would like to share with you which I know about that.

Manon Flier’s favorites:
    Book:
    Fashion Babylon (Imogen Edward-Jones)
    The Devil Wears Prada (Lauren Weisberger)
    The Camel Club (David Baldacci)
    .. and John Grisham is another favorite author of her.
    Movie:
    Moulin Rouge
    Music:
    As far as I know she has a wide range in taste of music and there isn’t any specific song or singer. It’s the only specific information I know that “Let Love Rule”, which is Lenny Kravitz’s song, is playing in her page at www.roadtobeijing.nl :)
    TV Program:
    Lost
    Friends

And some additional information which she didn’t mention in that interview:
    Her hobbies are traveling and reading.
    She likes Italian foods.
    Sunny places are her favorites.
    The other sport she likes is tennis.

That’s all I remember about her so far.
    And what about you? What do you know about her?

• Manon Flier is going to Jesi in the serie A, Togut is leaving!

• :love: WOW, what a beauty she is!!! :rose:

• Thank you! I haven't checked the Jesi's site yet.

Seems, she had a couple of good weeks on the sea. She's got so hard sunburn hehehe... :D

• I hate Jesi, but I'll make an effort to watch their matches this season :lol: :lol: :lol:
    By the way, damn, I really envy Flier's hair! :hit:

• She is quite aesthetically Pleasing indeed.. I never noticed but in the Jesi pictures you can see that she has some masculine features (wide jaw, chin dimple)

• Manon Flier will be the star of the Dela TV commercial for volleyball. Her teammates will also be the part of the commercial. The theme of the commercial is the relation between a father and daughter against the background of an exciting volleyball competition. Some scenes will be shot in Eindhoven Sporthall on August. It is planning to broadcast on September. I’m look forward to watching it :thumbsup:

• Manon Flier will be the star of the Dela TV commercial for volleyball. Her teammates will also be the part of the commercial. The theme of the commercial is the relation between a father and daughter against the background of an exciting volleyball competition. Some scenes will be shot in Eindhoven Sporthall on August. It is planning to broadcast on September. I’m look forward to watching it :thumbsup:

Commercial for Dela?! :what: Can you record it?