Manon Flier

• Thank you very much for the translation! :) Sounds like a nice interview :)

• Short summary of Holland Sport-interview with Manon Flier and Caroline Wensink ( I restricted myself to the important things)

Thank you for the translation. This interview confirms what I said before in ECH thread. Dutch girls need to play more final games to get more experience and to study the way of winning them.

• Thank you for the translation. This interview confirms what I said before in ECH thread. Dutch girls need to play more final games to get more experience and to study the way of winning them.

Yeah, I'm sure that when they get more experience with finals in important tournaments they will become an even better team!!!
    BTW, both Manon and Caroline looked absolutely stunning! :)

• In Russian press Manon Flier is called "charming magnificent" :)

• I would rather called her charming killer :)

• Well she certainly is charming :) And a fantastic volleyball player!! Good combination :)

• www.manonflier.org
    This is such a wonderful website the music the pictures are all just great!
    Congratulations guys!!!

• Well now there is a great chance Pesaro will be good again next year. :D

• is she still with Reinder Nummerdor? Haven't seen him around lately?

• She's playing quite well isn't she? Must be ncie to play with a good setter and two good outside hitters, so she can finally hit against slightly less strong block. She's not the kind of opposite that plays her best matches when she has to play 'alone'.

I would like to see Reinder and her playing beach volleyball one day :) Although I wouldn't like to be playing against them :S

• Manon's birthday is at 8th February....for me it's still 7th February, but for our users from China/Japan/Australia etc. it is already 8th February ^^ ;)

Happy Birthday, Manon :flower: :flower: :flower: