mari's tattoo....

• unfortunatly i dont understand it eheh anyway i was pretty surprised to see so many tattoos on mari :wink2:

PS its an interesting topic, i think ill open a thread about players tattoos or what u think? :D

• THAT'S GREAT

A CHINESE REPORTER HAS WRITTEN A REPORT ABOUT WOMEN VOLLEYBALL PLAYER'S TATTOOS IN 06WC

MAYBE WE CAN DO MORE ON THAT...

• This report was made in the beggining of 2004, before the final playoffs between Minas and Finasa. It is written that the she is cold and that she will be inspired by the tattoos she has to try to beat Minas (what a stupid comment! LOL! I guess the journalist had nothing better to write and wrote that piece of crap in the report)

Besides, in this text there is Mari's answer about the tattoo... she said indeed that she and two other friends had the 3 powerpuff girls tattooed and that she identifies herself with these cartoon characteres.

• I'm afraid this part of the report that is in the picture doesn't explain anything about the other tattoos Mari has. It just tells where in Mari's body they are.

Thanks for the compliment, NaLuAh~C. You are a very nice person too!