Best float server

• i think Podolec is very good float server. the ball is really hard to receive cuz it goas very fast and just right above the net. but Ania Podolec makes too many service errors ;( she need to concetrate more on her service and improve a little more . Kim Glass is also great float server but her service is quit different than "typical" float serve

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I don't remember exactly,but i think Alla Hasanova(Aze) was the best server with float server in EU2005

• In my opinion,I think the most best Float Serve was Yue Sun,She is the old OH in China.and the old lady in Cuba like Torres,Bell wew really good in this way.the Rus's best Float Serve I prefer Morozova.

Now,Glass' serve pretty impress me.I think she could be the best in the future.

Yup. Glass' serves are awesome... but sometimes she flunks, but it's so cool how she starts from the way back.
    Barazza's float serves are awesome too... Actually, I think practically all Barazza's anything are awesome... lol.

• Izabela Bełcik-polish setter had very difficult serve. I remember when she served 6 aces in match versus South Korea :)

• Joanna Mirek in match with Rumunia (ME 2005) got (it's good word?) 12 points with serve.