friendship

• Hi I'm new here.
    Do you know which players from other countries are friends? I am very interested, who is friend with who, although isn't from the same country

thank you for answer, write what do you know. Sorry for my english :)

• There might be some stuff with the Italians and the Brazilians... like Guiggi, Ferretti, Sheilla and Mari... but I'm just guessing...
    Actually, I was just thinking about that. :D
    Cuba and China are friends. Even the Chinese coach said so too. I was watching on TV, and he said they always feel awkward playing against Cuba since Cuba is their friend.

• Hi I'm new here.
    Do you know which players from other countries are friends? I am very interested, who is friend with who, although isn't from the same country

thank you for answer, write what do you know. Sorry for my english :)

good question
    I remember an interview of Skowronska, where she stated that she has good relations with Cardullo and some more from Novara, but she also said that these are not close friendships.

I think this is a very good example, also for other players.
    They all get along pretty well, but i dont think that there is something like very good friendship.
    The reason for that is most probably the different languages.... Its hard to open up totally when u cant express yourself properly.

• Oh I just found in some interview of Kasia Skowrońska this one
    I don’t have a close friend at the club. Last year Anja Spasojević was my close friend, but she left for Switzerland. I have a great contact with Paola Cardullo, who I live with in one room at trips. Me and Sara Anzanello like each other very much as well.
    Do you know sth about other players?

• Uhm...

Costagrande with Mari and Sheilla
    Calloni and Angeloni with Spasojevic
    I know that Érika was friend of Logan...but I guess now they lost a little bit of contact...
    I guess...Glinka and Sokolova

• Glinka and De Carne (I've read Virginie was on Glinka's wedding). I know that Glinka had good relations with Agata Mróz['] too.
    Dorota Świeniewicz and Simona Gioli.
    Kasia Skowrońska and Lena Dziękiewicz.

• MIlena Rosner and Angelina Grun are friends .

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Spasojevic, Anzanello and Cardullo are good friends, cause Anja was invited at the dinner with fans organized by Cardullo and Anzanello.

Barun said in the interview here, that she made good friendships with her Bergamo teammates.

There are more

• I know DIAZ and tom are friends, in Beijing OG, I saw DIAZ hug with TOM after the final contest.
    sorry for my English,too. hehe

Yes, Virna Diaz gave Logan Tom a BIG hug (Tom was still crying a little).

Virna and Tom are good friends. Virna invited Tom to visit her in Brazil and Logan Tom stayed at her house.

Tom and De Carne are also friends.

• neslihan and visser are friends...

• Agüero and Mert are really close friends that's one of the reasons Agüero accepted to play in Türk Telekom.In all their interviews they say they are very good friends.Agüero attends some charity meetings that Mert orginises and here is a piece of news about it.
    http://www.interpress.com/iw19…freli=1697&lang1=tr&Alan=

• I will say I just guess that Tom Logan and Mari are friends. Because in 2008 Grand Prix Tom was hit by Mari's spike to horribly nosebleed.I mean it is horrible. Because it is the first time ever I saw in volleyball game someone was hit by someone by ball not by hand to bleed on face. And even horrible this was done by a girl on the other girl.And I never saw the bleeding on face scene from then on. And I must say the camera man was stupid and didn't follow the expression from both Mari and Tom. So from the TV I didn't see whether Mari said sorry to Tom. But after the match they kissed :kiss: each other thru the net. So I guess they might further their friendship thru the blood. I mean they might be common friends already. As you know Tom was teammate with Sheilla . And Sheilla was and still is teammate with Mari. So...... :lol:

Oh. Same guess on Piccinini and Sheilla. :P In 2008 Olympic the match between Italy and Barzil Piccinini hit the ball on Sheilla's face. Thank God Sheilla didn't bleed. But from her expression it was painful to death (sorry. a little over the top). But after match OK they didn't kiss. But Piccinini seemed to be very very sorry to Sheilla. And Sheilla seemed to be nothing care about the hit thing.So...... :dance4:

• Glinka and Sun Yue are friends too!! (haha, Gosia has so many friends, we can know that she is a nice person :thumbsup: )

although they didn't contact much after Sun go back to China, i saw them meeting each other in WGP HK 07. they gave each other a BIG BIG hug and talked for quite a long time. :D

• last time I read in one of polish volley magazins "magazyn siatkówka" that Kasia Skowrońska and Elke Wijnhoven are friends :read: :heart:

• man, i saw that game. logan must've jumped pretty high on that block to have her nose bashed like that, but that was an impressive hit by mari. logan stuck it out like a trooper and continued to play well in that game. going a little off topic, in the olympic games, paola cardullo was also hit in the face during the quarterfinals against usa.

I will say I just guess that Tom Logan and Mari are friends. Because in 2008 Grand Prix Tom was hit by Mari's spike to horribly nosebleed.I mean it is horrible. Because it is the first time ever I saw in volleyball game someone was hit by someone by ball not by hand to bleed on face. And even horrible this was done by a girl on the other girl.And I never saw the bleeding on face scene from then on. And I must say the camera man was stupid and didn't follow the expression from both Mari and Tom. So from the TV I didn't see whether Mari said sorry to Tom. But after the match they kissed :kiss: each other thru the net. So I guess they might further their friendship thru the blood. I mean they might be common friends already. As you know Tom was teammate with Sheilla . And Sheilla was and still is teammate with Mari. So...... :lol:

Oh. Same guess on Piccinini and Sheilla. :P In 2008 Olympic the match between Italy and Barzil Piccinini hit the ball on Sheilla's face. Thank God Sheilla didn't bleed. But from her expression it was painful to death (sorry. a little over the top). But after match OK they didn't kiss. But Piccinini seemed to be very very sorry to Sheilla. And Sheilla seemed to be nothing care about the hit thing.So...... :dance4:

• Uhm...
    I know that Érika was friend of Logan...but I guess now they lost a little bit of contact...

yeah, Logan hung out with Erika and other friends when she played in Brazil.
    And I think for her, Rosner and Neslihan of Turkey can also be called friends.

• Gosia Glinka-Mogentale good friends was Agata Mróz, Maria Liktoras, Virginie De Carne, Ljubow Sokolova and I think Annerys Vargas.