what do you think about algerian team, especially some players

• hi all
    could you please post your impression about algerian team, and espacially their setter ( oukazi) and midlle bloker ( lydia oulmou). and mouni the opposit
    compare to other african teams you sew?
    a

• I do not remember well the other African Teams, but from what I saw in the OG, the Algerian team is a very interesting team. It is a pity that they cannot play more often with teams from other continents in order to improve their level. The Algerian setter impressed me and even scoring few points against their opponents in the OG, the Algerian team did not give away points to their opponents by making mistakes. I was surprised with the Algerian team, I expected less from them in the OG and they surprised me positively.

• the Algerian team now is the :cup: champion of africa :dance6: great Volleyball F.Oukazi or like we call her Mazzouri did an awesome job i will never forget the game against Tunisia ended 3-0 for us we saw some young player such as Safia Boukhima and Fiaza Tsabet also Madani , Oulmou Was good and Volleyball in Algeria is N 2 sport after football
    i believe in this team and wait for Safia Boukhima