Youtube - Scavolini Pesaro in Brazil

• thanks nice video

can somebody translate what are they talking about( i mean players in italian &coach)?

• how do you deal with the culture mix in the team?

zé roberto:
    it's like the tower of babel (= it's difficult ?) but we understand each other. oficial language is logically italian. between the dutch and the german girls it's german they speak. it's funny (brazilians will translate 'barato' better than me. it's portuguese brazilian slang :P) this type of situation in the team. it's very interesting this mix of culture and traditions and cool because we have the opportunity to ask everyone about their culture, their country, their region. it's all culture and it's cool, I like that type of atmosphere.

guiggi (speaking of Serie A): it will be a difficult championship. we are favourites to win because of last year's win, but we are enthusiastic and motivated to do even better and also win the championships league, which is a goal of ours.

kasia skowronska (about salonpas cup): these small tornaments are important and are like practicing for the big championships of the season. I, for example, I'm new in the team and to me it's important to play now to get used to the team.

zé roberto #2: I think that if we work well we can fight again for the title.

fürst (about zé roberto): the possibility of practicing and playing with a coach like him to me is a dream.

guiggi #2 (about zé roberto): I think that he's a very complete coach especially because he has worked with men. he creates a good atmosphere and works well.