Gosia Glinka pregnant ?!

• According to volley24.pl Maggie is pregnant :) congratulation :thumbup: maybe in future we will have such a great player like Gosia is

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• According to volley24.pl Maggie is pregnant :) congratulation :thumbup: maybe in future we will have such a great player like Gosia is

I think Matlak kind of confirmed it in an interview I read on reprezentacja.net I couldn't find it again though, so maybe he spilled the beans? ;) If true, many congratulations to her then!

• Congratulations! Hope she gets back in shape and play again after. :)

• wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that would be so sweet !!! A little Glinka :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Hope everything will become good for her ans her baby as well !!!!!

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• WOOOOOOOOOw! I read it today in Wyborcza :) I't wonderful news!

• Congratulations :cheesy:
    I hope that Gosia sometime will come back tovolleyball ;)

• :flower: congratulation Maggie and Roberto

• :heart: Congratulation to Gosia & Roberto!! :dance4:

though this news means that the chance of seeing Gosia playing in EuroChamp 2009 = 0 now :wall: but we are really happy for her!! she love kids!! the baby must be a very good volleyball player in the future. hehe~~

• though this news means that the chance of seeing Gosia playing in EuroChamp 2009 = 0 now

Well this is definitely the best reason to miss a championship !!

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Well this is definitely the best reason to miss a championship !!

:whistle: i believe that Gosia will join the EuroChamp big party!! (as spectator, with her baby!! hehe~:dance6: )

• I wish her a healthy and wonderful baby :heart: and of course many lovely moments with it. Congrats for Maggie!!!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• People...do yo think she come back to National team after having the baby?

I really hope that she will come back, but she should take an enough long break to enjoy the time with her baby

To a beloved person:

• It's very probably :D because recently she has said that she only had a kind of break for a baby :)

Yes, she confirmed this on gala "Siatkarskie Plusy" ;)

• Yes, she confirmed this on gala "Siatkarskie Plusy" ;)

Stusi, YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

i am soooooo happy to hear this news! :drink: