Is Jaqueline married to Murilo?

• It is a very old saying that they will marry after 2008 the Olympic Games if they win the Olympic champion. But unluckily we all know Murilo won the silver medal. It is not bad. But it seems they still don't marry. :whistle: :(

• No..not married yet...hehehehehe...look is going to be october this year....or sth like that...

but they are engaged for a long time now....and together since Jaque is 15 I think

• whew! Engage since she was 15? I knew that they were engaged but not that long. That means something I guess. And besides, I think it would be hard for them to settle down since both have active professional careers.

• no..they are not engaged that long...they start dating when Jaque was 15...I dont know exacly when they got engaged...but anyway....they are for a long time..that I know...and definelty were made for each other ^^

• sorry, i misunderstood the post. anyway, it's nice that they are together for a considerable time now. Hope that if they marry, their marriage will last. :)