Russian NT 2009-2012

• i dont agree with you about fateeva.. i think she did well this season both in CL and Russian league..she was very important in the first victory over dinamo in CL, for example... imo goncharova will be in the final list..she has not a good reception so i think that is possible kuzyuthkin uses murstazaeva receiving if sokolova be on the bench... regarding naumova...she is a good OH, but she did not play very much this season in dinamo kazan.. i dont know why she moved to kazan to stay on the bench..it was not good for her volleyball.. she has potential to be a great player...she is about 20 years , very young

• The problem of Fateeva is that she always plays quite well in club, but always plays quite bad in NT. It is the same with Sheshenina unfortunately, in Uralochka she plays really well, but in NT not. On volleyservice.ru is an interview with Kuzyutkin, if I understood the Google translation right he didn't call Estes, Belikova/Kodirova and Godina because of their age, and Sheshenina is not only getting married but also going to be mother :) And Zhadan wasn't called because she is in bad form, she will get a chance if Startseva and Ulyakina don't perform well enough as far as I understood.

• What do you mean by "Ksenia Naumova I. - won't ever play not in this life"?

She's a good player, isn't she?

Of course she is a good player, but she is still too young. Maybe next 2 years but now I dont think it is a good idea putting her in NT.

• Here are my choices:

Ekaterina Gamova - OH

Lioubov Sokolova - OH / OPP

Maria Borisenko - MB

Yulia Merkulova - MB

Tatiana Kosheleva - OH

Anna Makarova - OH

Setter - agree with kuraf, definitely someone who is way better than Sheshenina or Akulova

Svetlana Kryuchkova - Libero

• Russia has a good team! Tatiana Kosheleva and Anna Makarova played verry good in last Grand Prix!
    Ekaterina Gamova, Lioubov Sokolova, Yulia Merkulova, Olga Fateeva, Maria Borodakova and Natalya Goncharova are good players.
    How about Perepelkina... is she good? Where does she play?
    About the setters... Are they good? Maria Zhadan is such nice, in my opnion.
    And Ksenia Naumova... is she good? Where does she play?

Thanks... hehe =)

• Russia has a good team! Tatiana Kosheleva and Anna Makarova played verry good in last Grand Prix!
    Ekaterina Gamova, Lioubov Sokolova, Yulia Merkulova, Olga Fateeva, Maria Borodakova and Natalya Goncharova are good players.
    How about Perepelkina... is she good? Where does she play?
    About the setters... Are they good? Maria Zhadan is such nice, in my opnion.
    And Ksenia Naumova... is she good? Where does she play?

Thanks... hehe =)

Maria Perepelkhina (Druskryachenko) plays for dinmo moscow...i think she is playing better than borodakova and merkulova.... Naumova is very young ( 19 years old)..she played last season for odintsovo...but this season she is in dinamo kazan... i think her game style is similar to kosheleva´ s .... both are high (over 1.90m), agile...but kosheleva had more chances to show her volleyball so far..