You are not logged in.

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT

Favourite Players: Gamova,Goncharova,Sokolova, Safronova , Kosheleva, Mikhailov , Berezhko, Muzuerski

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 5:55pm

i dont agree with you about fateeva.. i think she did well this season both in CL and Russian league..she was very important in the first victory over dinamo in CL, for example... imo goncharova will be in the final list..she has not a good reception so i think that is possible kuzyuthkin uses murstazaeva receiving if sokolova be on the bench... regarding naumova...she is a good OH, but she did not play very much this season in dinamo kazan.. i dont know why she moved to kazan to stay on the bench..it was not good for her volleyball.. she has potential to be a great player...she is about 20 years , very young

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 6:08pm

The problem of Fateeva is that she always plays quite well in club, but always plays quite bad in NT. It is the same with Sheshenina unfortunately, in Uralochka she plays really well, but in NT not. On volleyservice.ru is an interview with Kuzyutkin, if I understood the Google translation right he didn't call Estes, Belikova/Kodirova and Godina because of their age, and Sheshenina is not only getting married but also going to be mother :) And Zhadan wasn't called because she is in bad form, she will get a chance if Startseva and Ulyakina don't perform well enough as far as I understood.

elcioj

Unregistered

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 7:17pm

Russian players invited for the training camp in preparation for Montreux tournament :

Setters

Startseva, Ulyakina, Uraleva Irina - any setter is better than Sheshenina or Akulova.

Middle-blockers

4 Borisenko Maria - cool!
5 Krivets Ekaterina - will she work out?
6 Yulia Merkulova - great!
7 Regina Frost V. - ?
8 Murtazayeva Elena - numb
9 Perepelkina - cool!

OPP and OH

10 Ekaterina Gamova - obvious
11 Goncharova, Nat - good choice
12 Koshelev Tatjana - cool
13 Anna Makarova - cool
14 Lyudmila Malofeyeva - le's what happens
15 Ksenia Naumova I. - won't ever play
16 Daria A. Pisarenko - is she good?
17 Olga V. Sazhin - ok
18 Sokolova, Lyubov - great
19 Olga Fateeva - totally dumb. shouldn't be allowed in team.

Libero
20 Alexander Vinogrado - to the future.
21 Kryuchkov, Svetlana V. - good player
22 Ekaterina Kabeshova - the best Russian libero
Setters

Startseva, Ulyakina, Uraleva Irina - any setter is better than Sheshenina or Akulova. I miss Zhadan anyway.

Middle-blockers

4 Borisenko Maria - cool!
5 Krivets Ekaterina - 3 Ukrainians? No place to her.
6 Yulia Merkulova - great!
7 Regina Frost V. - ?
8 Murtazayeva Elena - ok...
9 Perepelkina - cool!

OPP and OH

10 Ekaterina Gamova - obvious
11 Goncharova, Nat - good choice
12 Koshelev Tatjana - cool!
13 Anna Makarova - cool!
14 Lyudmila Malofeyeva - let's see what happens.
15 Ksenia Naumova I. - won't ever play not in this life.
16 Daria A. Pisarenko - is she good?
17 Olga V. Sazhin - ok
18 Sokolova, Lyubov - old but great!
19 Olga Fateeva - totally dumb, can't even play in high level. She shouldn't be allowed in the team.

Libero
20 Alexander Vinogrado - to the future.
21 Kryuchkov, Svetlana V. - good player
22 Ekaterina Kabeshova - the best Russian libero.

What do you mean by "Ksenia Naumova I. - won't ever play not in this life"?

She's a good player, isn't she?
Of course she is a good player, but she is still too young. Maybe next 2 years but now I dont think it is a good idea putting her in NT.

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 3:32am

Here are my choices:

Ekaterina Gamova - OH

Lioubov Sokolova - OH / OPP

Maria Borisenko - MB

Yulia Merkulova - MB

Tatiana Kosheleva - OH

Anna Makarova - OH

Setter - agree with kuraf, definitely someone who is way better than Sheshenina or Akulova

Svetlana Kryuchkova - Libero

Aerthur_Bergamo

Unregistered

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 4:08pm

Russia has a good team! Tatiana Kosheleva and Anna Makarova played verry good in last Grand Prix!
Ekaterina Gamova, Lioubov Sokolova, Yulia Merkulova, Olga Fateeva, Maria Borodakova and Natalya Goncharova are good players.
How about Perepelkina... is she good? Where does she play?
About the setters... Are they good? Maria Zhadan is such nice, in my opnion.
And Ksenia Naumova... is she good? Where does she play?

Thanks... hehe =)

kuraf_veiga

FORÇA. SAFRONOVA & LEO

• "kuraf_veiga" is male

Favourite Team: Russia NT

Favourite Players: Gamova,Goncharova,Sokolova, Safronova , Kosheleva, Mikhailov , Berezhko, Muzuerski

Tuesday, April 27th 2010, 11:28pm

Russia has a good team! Tatiana Kosheleva and Anna Makarova played verry good in last Grand Prix!
Ekaterina Gamova, Lioubov Sokolova, Yulia Merkulova, Olga Fateeva, Maria Borodakova and Natalya Goncharova are good players.
How about Perepelkina... is she good? Where does she play?
About the setters... Are they good? Maria Zhadan is such nice, in my opnion.
And Ksenia Naumova... is she good? Where does she play?

Thanks... hehe =)

Maria Perepelkhina (Druskryachenko) plays for dinmo moscow...i think she is playing better than borodakova and merkulova.... Naumova is very young ( 19 years old)..she played last season for odintsovo...but this season she is in dinamo kazan... i think her game style is similar to kosheleva´ s .... both are high (over 1.90m), agile...but kosheleva had more chances to show her volleyball so far..

Social bookmarks