Eva Yaneva

• You can use the google translater online,it's just an interview for her about 20 different questions.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Now I have enough time so I will translate this interview for all Eva Yaneva's fans in the forum.

1. When did you start training volleyball and why did you choose this sport?

I started at the age of 11 in CSKA. My parents directed me to this sport because I was tall and the choice was between basketball and volleyball. Than may mother took the word and said that basketball is for men and volleyball is much more female sport. Otherwise since I was a child I have been going in for sports. At the age of 16 I started skiing. My father is an excoach in ski-jumping so it was unavoidable. During the summer I went in for horse riding. That really was my favourite sport but I had no chance there because I was with 10 kilos heavier and at least one head taller than my peers.

2. What don't people know for you yet?

It is hard to say. My relatives and friends know me the best because I consider myself for an open-hearted person and sometimes I am even very direct and impulsive.

3. What do you spend your money at most for?

I think that I distribute my budget well. I endeavour not to tempt myself too much but I still can't hide that it is a great pleasure to me to make glad my relatives with presents and especially my 2 years old nephew. Last time he got a red electric jeep and his happiness was increddible. As for me like every young girl I regularly try to fill full my wardrobe and for entertainment I buy new technoligical items.

4. What sum of money would make you happy?

Unfortunately human being is created in such a way that it is never enough to him. There is no such a sum that could make me feel happy because neither health nor happiness could be bought with money and everything material is for a short time.

5. What makes you cry most often?

Unjustice and moments when I feel helpless to change something.

6. How can a man reach most easily to your heart?

If there is not the chemie between us it will be very difficult. In principle I appreciate ordinary and real people without an extra theatre.

7. The internet communication gains a great speed. In this relation, has some "virtual man" reached to your heart?

Not for now. I can't trust a computer. I think that many people take a use of this in a negative way.

8. What do you think about one-night sex with stranger?

Absolutely no! I prefer love that sex. I am a sensitive person and in sex the main is setisfaction.

9. Do you accept the homosexualism?

Everyone has the right to live his own life as he wants. Fot this I agree but I don't accept it as something normal. Otherwise we all would be only one-sex creatures.

10. What do you think about the metrosexual men ?

This is a very wide question. If he dosn't put make up and polish his nails - it's Ok. Everyone likes good-looking man or woman but still there has to be some bounderies too.

11. What is your relation to the "silicone mania", which has obssesed women all over the worl?

I don't think that a 20 years old girl has need of corrections except if there is really some problem which makes her obstecles to lead a normal life. But a woman - style " pop-folk singer" is not modern anymore and in most cases it is a common noun for a woman of easy virtue.

13. How did you cope with the worl financial crisis?

I am not affected till now. Here in France the word crisis is mentioned every day. I hope it will lasts sooner

14. What do you think for the choice of Barak Obama for USA's prasident ?

I think it is a logical choice because the world needed such a change but I also think that we have too large hopes.

17. What kind of people can win you fot their friend immediately?

Open-hearted and with sense of homour

18. What opinion do you want to have people about you?

Good of course. But it is more important to me what is the opinion of may relatives and friends. It is impossible evryone to love you.

19. What are you dreaming for in a proffesional paln ?

In the nearer future I am dreaming for a medal with the NT from the ECH in Poland this year.

20. And in private plan?

I wish my family and my feiends health and as for me........it is quite personal so I won't tell you.

favourite food: My mom's chicken with potatoes. Otherwise from the world kitchen recently I eat Japanese food.

favourite drink: Sprite and sometimes white Martini

favourite film: " Things, wcich we lost in the fire", "Bad boys". In principle I like drama and horrors, but more realistic ones.

favourite actor and actress: Holly Berry and Danzel Washington

favourite music: without an exception but my top are rock ballads.

favourite singer: Bon Jovy, from the groups - Guns'n' Roses and Aerosmith. From the Bulgarian music - Salvi Trifonov and Ivana.

favourite book and writer: Paolo Kuelio and......my anatomy's book....Just a joke :D

favourite sport: No

favourite athlete: I admire Antonina Zetova for all she has achieved in her proffesional life.

favourite car: Mercedes

favourite parfume: Now I am using Dolche&Gabana Light Blue but I love Reminiscence Rem и Armani Acqua di Gio.

favourite palce: In bed in the morning and in front of the TV or the computer in the afternoon. Little boring!

hobby: anything connected with my nephew.

* some questions are omitted because they are connected with BG reality show programs and things that can't be understood by people who are not from Bulgaria.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited 2 times, last by volley super fan ().

• That's the kind of player CSKA produce!!! :cup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Eva Yaneva was kicked out of Bulgaria NT with a scandal and will not play for the European Championsip. :(
    That happened just few days after 2 other players - Maria Philipova - the libero and Diana Nenova - setter were also released.
    Rumour sayes Srashimira Fhilipova will follow this path as well... ;(

• The explanation for Eva Yaneva is very strange. Some days ago the team started its preparation for the ECH and Eva and Strashi were not in the team. Baltic said that they will have rest untill 5 of August. Besides Eva suffered and injury and was on injections. And just today Baltic and the federation announced that Yaneva was released cause she didn't shown up on time for the preparation and he can't tolerate such a behavior any longer ?!? ?(
    Eva herself was very shoked and learn this from the journalist who called her to comment...

• I didn't really understand very well as to why Diana and Maria was taken out.
    Some of the players commented after the end of European league some negatives and mention they weren't trained properly and the entire training proccess was wrong and so on. Also the assistant coach Petar Dochev resigned right after the leagues final and just said - they have diffrent views with Baltic and he can not work that way...
    Strashimira Philipova was also one of those who commented about the not so good preparation and she is not with the team now so maybe that's why rumours suggest that she will follow the same path.
    It is very shoking about Eva Yaneva cause she is the captain of the team, it was said before that she will have additional time off and to heal her injury and besides Baltic said she didn't give any explanation as to why she is late??? ?( and the didn't even asked her and told her for their decesion so she learned it from the media??? ;(

• Omg, argument with coaches again? Awesome, sounds familiar :down: Too bad Eva won't play on ECh, I really like her!

• As I start to gett all the peices from the puzzle toghether I just remmember that during the EL finals, some people from the Serbian team approched Petar Dochev - the assistant coach and informed him that Baltic doeas not like him and is planning to fire him :mad:
    Now that is really shocking how come Baltic disscused anything like that with them and why Serbians told him right in the final :white:

I am seriously considering Baltic as a complete idiot! X(

• Shocking news !! I'm very sorry to hear...:(

Matthias already said: there are many countries in Europe, having/had a headcoach causing troubles with players...Bulgaria, Serbia, Poland, Netherlands...In Croatia federation otself is causing the troubles... anyway: many countries can't use their best players, because of conflicts/troubles... :wall:

• Shocking news !! I'm very sorry to hear...:(

Matthias already said: there are many countries in Europe, having/had a headcoach causing troubles with players...Bulgaria, Serbia, Poland, Netherlands...In Croatia federation otself is causing the troubles... anyway: many countries can't use their best players, because of conflicts/troubles... :wall:

We also had that problem with Ale.. He had an argument with Gülden and because of that she hadn't played for 2 years(Euro Champ. 09 and F4 of European League 2010).But then he was fired and finally she rejoined the team. We watched in World Championship that she is really important for our team..I can't imagine Nihan instead of Gülden in World Championship. :lol:

Anyway I hope Yaneva and Filipova rejoins the team and the ''bad guy(s)'' leave the team :super:

• well when you have 3 players form the team already out plus one on the way - (Strashimira Filipova still officially is not out) + the assistnat coach who resign for just about a couple of weeks then something is seriously wrong ?(
    It is very sad cause Eva siad she is willing to play even though she is not happy with Baltic, but the national team is the most important to her. And yet the stuped federation and Baltic said it like she is the one not will to join the team which is not true??? :wacko: How come there are so idiots? You can't just kicked the captain out like that, FFS!

• well when you have 3 players form the team already out plus one on the way - (Strashimira Filipova still officially is not out) + the assistnat coach who resign for just about a couple of weeks then something is seriously wrong ?(
    It is very sad cause Eva siad she is willing to play even though she is not happy with Baltic, but the national team is the most important to her. And yet the stuped federation and Baltic said it like she is the one not will to join the team which is not true??? :wacko: How come there are so idiots? You can't just kicked the captain out like that, FFS!

Some federations have a catastrofal policy...like Croatia...and acoording to many Polish users, the President of Polish Federation isn't a genius either... :S

• They are provoking hooliganism!!! :box: lazarovbaltic :hit:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!