female volleyball market

• Did she say any reason physically or mentally? Or maybe she just wasn't used to the life there for the first season.

She didn't say anything like that, she always said how she loved Ankara and team and team's supporters and happy in Turkey, Aguero was the closests player to team's supporters of Turk Telekom, most of Telekom's supporters are mourning after her but a lot of people thought that she couldn't get over what happened during the olympic games about her mother.

• Türk Telekom has paid over 750.000 dollars for Aguero.

OMG :what: 750,000 dollars? US dollars or euro? anyway itz huge money in volleyball already..(we all know that their salary can't compare with soccer player or NBA players, those famous players can earn 100000+ euro per week!! :wall: )

Türk Telekom is really rich in the volleyball market. apart from Aguero, i think Mammadova and Maja Poljak must receive 'not too bad' offers too. also their coach Jenny LangPing.

i heard that Kasia has a 2-years contract with PESARO of 1,000,000 dollars, that means she broke Gosia's highest paid record already. (just rumor, i don't know it's true or not. but i think even the contract doesn't that much, the amount won't be too far away from 500k per year)

for the China market, i am sure that the teams in Chinese League cannot afford in order to import players, their salary is very very low. a normal player gets around 1000 to 2000 RMB(about 90-180 euro) per month from their clubs :mad:. for clubs with better result or in a bigger city(like shanghai) that would be better, but not more than 500 euro per month i think. players can earn bonus if their clubs get good result and they have allowance if they are chosen into NT.

to export Chinese players is very difficult too. for example, SunYue said there is at least 2 rules, 1) over 25, 2) retired from NT already(i.e. if you are still in NT, you can't play oversea even you are 35!) and also need to pay transaction fee to both their former clubs and the volleyball federations.

• How much money do Gamova & Ruiz ?? so Turk Telekom has paid over 750.000$ or 430.00€ (exchange rate is important) for Aguero. A lot of money! and she is Turkey League's the most expensive foreign player.

• She didn't say anything like that, she always said how she loved Ankara and team and team's supporters and happy in Turkey, Aguero was the closests player to team's supporters of Turk Telekom, most of Telekom's supporters are mourning after her but a lot of people thought that she couldn't get over what happened during the olympic games about her mother.

:drink: Thank you for your reply. So Aguero will go back to Italy next season, won't she ? Do you know which club?

• i heard that Kasia has a 2-years contract with PESARO of 1,000,000 dollars, that means she broke Gosia's highest paid record already. (just rumor, i don't know it's true or not. but i think even the contract doesn't that much, the amount won't be too far away from 500k per year)

for the China market, i am sure that the teams in Chinese League cannot afford in order to import players, their salary is very very low. a normal player gets around 1000 to 2000 RMB(about 90-180 euro) per month from their clubs :mad:. for clubs with better result or in a bigger city(like shanghai) that would be better, but not more than 500 euro per month i think. players can earn bonus if their clubs get good result and they have allowance if they are chosen into NT.

to export Chinese players is very difficult too. for example, SunYue said there is at least 2 rules, 1) over 25, 2) retired from NT already(i.e. if you are still in NT, you can't play oversea even you are 35!) and also need to pay transaction fee to both their former clubs and the volleyball federations.

OMG, So Italy isn't affected by Global Economic Recession? :mad: Then Sheilla may have over 1 million dollars per season when she was in Pesaro. :aww: Thrilling.

For China just don't mention the import and export rule. The matches there are always so boring. No foreign stars, NT players always just play for NT and rest almost the whole season when in clubs.I don't think there are no company affording the high pay.Look how much money the businesses invest in the stupid rubbish soccer clubs each year.The problem is the China Federation is so stubborn. They think the way they run the so called professional league can make China always a strong team. Huh. Let's see what will happen when China facing the real Brazilian NT in Montreux Volley Master next June. :hit:

By the way when we feel sorrowful about the losing sponsors of clubs in Brazil.It is no wonder in China.Actually the league itself lost the major sponsor the next season.We call the next season of China Super league a streaking season. :wavy:

• :drink: Thank you for your reply. So Aguero will go back to Italy next season, won't she ? Do you know which club?

you're welcome :) I don't know where she will go but she probably will go back to Italy, we'll hear more about transfers next week.

• OMG, So Italy isn't affected by Global Economic Recession? :mad: Then Sheilla may have over 1 million dollars per season when she was in Pesaro. :aww: Thrilling.

For China just don't mention the import and export rule. The matches there are always so boring. No foreign stars, NT players always just play for NT and rest almost the whole season when in clubs.I don't think there are no company affording the high pay.Look how much money the businesses invest in the stupid rubbish soccer clubs each year.The problem is the China Federation is so stubborn. They think the way they run the so called professional league can make China always a strong team. Huh. Let's see what will happen when China facing the real Brazilian NT in Montreux Volley Master next June. :hit:

By the way when we feel sorrowful about the losing sponsors of clubs in Brazil.It is no wonder in China.Actually the league itself lost the major sponsor the next season.We call the next season of China Super league a streaking season. :wavy:

Italy is affected by the economic crisis also and Skowronska has agreed to have reduced salary next season in Pesaro.

• Italy is affected by the economic crisis also and Skowronska has agreed to have reduced salary next season in Pesaro.

Yeah...well..for I know...Sheilla actually was reciving much more in Sao Caetano then she used to recieve in Pesaro.....two teams in Brasil were offering more for Sheilla and Mari...Rexona and Sao Caetano..but Sao Caetano offer was bigger

• And Turk Telekom paid 512000 Euro fo Natalya MAMAMDOVA`s one season. Foppapedretti offered MAMMADOVA 2,4 million Euro for three seasons but she was not agree and chose Volero Zurich. I think Zurichj gave much more!

• And Turk Telekom paid 512000 Euro fo Natalya MAMAMDOVA`s one season. Foppapedretti offered MAMMADOVA 2,4 million Euro for three seasons but she was not agree and chose Volero Zurich. I think Zurichj gave much more!

2.400.000 € for three seasons = 800.000 € a season (bergamo's offer)
    512.000 € for one season (Turk Telekom's offer)
    Which is more logical? I think, better offer of Bergamo. Already she couldn't play in Turk Telekom. she was unable to show their power. she injured. I hope she it goes to another team. Because Mammadova, deserves go to better team.

Türk Telekom didn't pay Mammadova that much, her salary was close to Aguero's but not much of her. Türk Telekom spreaded money without thinking last year, some players didn't suit the team but Telekom's ex coach was responsible this, I hope this time Telekom make more wisdom transfers with Ping.

:what: :what: wow..2.4 million for 3 years.

I can't believe that Foppa offered such a huge offer. if they can offer this, why didn't they give better contract to keep Poljak and Grun in the team last season? crazy management :wall:

• :what: :what: wow..2.4 million for 3 years.

I can't believe that Foppa offered such a huge offer. if they can offer this, why didn't they give better contract to keep Poljak and Grun in the team last season? crazy management :wall:

Yeah..it is weird..cause if you think that is 800.000 for season..is much...much more then what Piccinini recieves in the club!!!So...I dont think they would make an offer like that...I least I dont think so....

• Unfortunately I can not find that link.It would show you that.
    Foppa offered it before Mammadova signed with Volero Zurich. Mammadova wanted to play in Bergamo too much but since Bergamo did not take part in the Champios league she chose Volero which paid enough money for her. Natalya told. My team has to take part in the Champios League. For me money is very important but my principes much more important. She was offered good money by Fenerbahce Acibadem but chose Teleko. Because Fenerbahce did not pplay in CHL!
    She left from Telekom because she does not know exactly whether Telekom plays in Champios League. She was in Cannes. Cannes offered good contract and she thinks about it. Because many Italian teams want her! Such as Novara.Jesi,Perugia etc. We were talked about it longly!

Foppa offered it before Mammadova signed with Volero Zurich. Mammadova wanted to play in Bergamo too much but since Bergamo did not take part in the Champios league she chose Volero which paid enough money for her. Natalya told. My team has to take part in the Champios League. For me money is very important but my principes much more important. She was offered good money by Fenerbahce Acibadem but chose Teleko. Because Fenerbahce did not pplay in CHL!
    She left from Telekom because she does not know exactly whether Telekom plays in Champios League. She was in Cannes. Cannes offered good contract and she thinks about it. Because many Italian teams want her! Such as Novara.Jesi,Perugia etc. We were talked about it longly!

I really hoper to see her in cannes next year. The team need a powerful outside hitter in order to have a great year in champion's league. She is still young and really good.. but Yan Fang can make her even better.

hehehe..dont worry..I believe you.... ^^ ....jsut think is a lot of money...but then...that was not last season right?...cause...Bergmao played last Champions LEague..that was one season before....so..yeah..could happen...although I still beleive is a lot of money..hehehehehe ;)

• OK, I've come to some conclusions.

First of all I think women volley produce way to little good and competitive players, if we compare to male volley and especially basket or soccer (in soccer practically every country of the world have good or at least decent players). So clubs do not have many choices and a monopolization of the market is easily achieved (for exemple Fenerbahce).
    Nowadays the main producers of good players are Brazil, China, Russia, United States, Italy, Serbia, Poland, Turkey and Japan. To a lesser degree Germany, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Azerbaijan, Dominican Republic and Thailand. Cuba is no longer the producer it was, not to talk about Perù and South Korea. Very few good players emerge from the rest of the Americas (especially from Puerto Rico, Colombia and Canada), practically none from the rest of Asia (Kazakhstan and Chinese Taipei), from whole Africa and Oceania. In Europe the situation is a little bit better. Few good players come from others countries (Spain, Romania, Slovakia, Belgium, Belarus), but France, UK, Ireland, Portugal, Scandinavia, Switzerland, Austria, rest of former URSS etc is deficient.
    I think this is less than 1/2 of world, considering the whole African continent, Arab countries, France, United Kingdom, the rest of Asian and American countries and Oceania don't produce decent players.
    However there is also an unbalance in the production of players. For exemple many countries produce good MBs and strong attackers, less produce good liberos, and very few produce good setters and balanced hitters (that are able both to attack and receive/defend well).

This situation is reflected in NTs championships, where there are always the same 10-15 teams to compete, of which no more than the same 5 (Brazil, Usa, China, Russia, Italy, once also Cuba and Japan instead of Italy) fight for the world title. In the last two Euro Cham. exactly the same 16 teams qualified.
    Male volley is much more balanced. Not to talk about soccer, where every 4 years are different teams to compete in W cup and E cup.