Bonitta and his team

• i wonder how the relation between Bonitta and his girls

personally i think he is a talented coach, but his strict coaching method might get the girls mad

how was the relationship between Bonitta and his italian female team while he was resigning?

the same question between he and the polish females after olympics 2008?

any girls left some comments about Bonitta coaching....thank him or bonitta pissed them off?

• lets say...our girls won't miss him :lol: Swieniewicz named him a peace of sh*t most of a girls blame him for spoiling the atmosphere before OG but they all said he is a good coach but he just don't know how to talk with them . ha was acting pretty OK before OG but in the time of preparation to OG he was just crazy :white: he kicked off 3 important players from training camp just becouse they did not turn up on supper :huh:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Yeah...I remember when all happened in Italian Team in 2006....the grils blame him to treat the girls bad...to desrespect them..and act like their were no humans...but machines....

I remember one episode...when Italy was playing bad...adn he called the girls shit in a time out....and ask Piccinini...This is Francesca Piccinini?
    That let the girls pretty mad...

I think he just dont know who to deal with people...he dont know who to work wiht his position..dont know....maybe he think he can all cause he is the coach....for being a good coach...you ahve to know how to work..but also need to know how to respect the players...specially in female volley.....cause that is the only way to win their respect..and make the girls trust the work....