List of players and their respective clubs 2009/2010

• Milena Rosner is still without club, she doesn't play and no one really knows why ?(

• Kristin Richards - Omchka Omsk (RUS)

Tatiana Dos Santos - Omchka Omsk (RUS)

Aksana Aksenava - Avtodor-Metar Chelyabinsk (RUS)

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Thanks valentine and others for the help! If you find other info just inform me!

Thank you :obey:

• -Tatiana Dos Santos (OH) to Besiktas

• Tatiana dos Santos???Is she Brasilian? Do you know where she played last season?

she played in japan last season.

• Tatiana dos Santos???Is she Brasilian? Do you know where she played last season?

Yes, she is Brasilian, she played in Japanese club JT Marvelous last season.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Virgine de Carne in LP Viesti Salo (Finland)....i know it is crazy, but it is true :)

• Virgine de Carne in LP Viesti Salo (Finland)....i know it is crazy, but it is true :)

r u kidding :what: in finland, Come on :down: how much money did they pay to persuade her :tzz:

• Virginie de Carne is playing in Spartak Omsk, from Russia, no?

• Does anybody know where Pavlova Yelena(KAZ) is?

• hey pao do you know where are biljana gligorovic and marina katic, i am asking you because thay playes in greece last year.

• hey pao do you know where are biljana gligorovic and marina katic, i am asking you because thay playes in greece last year.

Gligorovic is here in Athens with her boyfriend Ivan Milkovic.She is waiting FIVB to play in a club of A2...I don't know something else.

I would like to know something about Katic,too. :rose: :rose: :lol: :lol:

• [quote='Rainmaker',index.php?page=Thread&postID=51556#post51556]hey pao do you know where are biljana gligorovic and marina katic, i am asking you because thay playes in greece last year.

Gligorovic is here in Athens with her boyfriend Ivan Milkovic.She is waiting FIVB to play in a club of A2...I don't know something else.

I would like to know something about Katic,too. :rose: :rose: :lol: :lol:[/quote

Ivan Miljkovic from Olympiakos??? they are together??

• No, she played there last season...but this Finland transfer is really....strange :what:

Maybe she likes the Nordic area... hehe :) Just kidding. It had to be something about the team.

• Kim Staelens is negotiating with Novara for an contract from the start of 2010

that would be a great reinforcement for Novara - they really need a good setter :set:

so Kim would play there from Jan. 1st 2010???